[Scenario #14] Her Reaction: Someone Suddenly Sits

Requested: -milkymxry

Request: Someone Suddenly Sits On Your Lap

Yumemi Yumemite: She would have to compose herself, it was worthless to show emotion during an important event. If they did it to get at her, it would show that it was affecting her. She saw how uncomfortable you were, she wanted to smash there hesd with a chair then and there. But no, she got someone else to do that, a body guard. And soon she was a peace, but later she destroyed a room again.

Kirari Momobami: She wanted to play a game with them. "Comfortbale? I always am too, her lap is just such a blessing." She stood up from her chair, walking over. "But it's not for you." She snapped her fingers and Sayaka just tazed them to the floor.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "You wanna play dirty?! Give you nails! Come on!" She would start scaring them off before composing herself.

Runa Yomozuki: "I may be small, but I have power." She smiled, a lollipop in her mouth. Many of her members took care of the person, but the second they were off, she sat on your lap.

Yumeko Jabami: Her eyes went gentle to a sinister glare. "I didn't know we were sitting where ever, if I had known, I would've been a little understanding." She hugged you from behind, looking right at the person. "Unless you'd like to join me in a wild gamble?"

Midari Ikishima: "Hey, I wanted to do that, get your ass up." She pointed the gun at them. "Little stinky bitch."

Sayaka Igarashi: Not a word, her reflects made her bring out her tazer. "I guess you know what comes next?"

Meari Saotome: "Did you lose brain cells or something?" She pushed them off. "Or did you think you were special?"

Rei Batsubami: "Mm." The glare of her eyes, the mischivious smile. She touched their shoulder. "You want to rethink your actions."

Ririka Momobami: She was furious under her mask, she walked up, using her authority as intimidation. When they got off, she sat down. "This is my spot."