[Scenario #29] Coming out: Transgender

Happy Pride!

Requested: ihatelife197

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be a little confused, but, she'll let her talk to her. She would listen, and help you if you get emotional if you have kept it in for a long time.

Kirari Momobami: She would be listening to you, and when you get everything off your chest she would instantly ask if you need anything for your transition. You have her full support!

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be so happy for you, giving you the support you deserve and helping you overcome any fear you may have.

Runa Yomozuki: She would be a bit occupied so she would see it as a joke, but once she sees that you are genuine, she would stop what is doing and here everything you have to say.

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh, is that all dear? You had me worried!" It wasn't a big deal, you were still you, and she loved you. She would help you be confident in your body as your transition.

Midari Ikishima: "Huh?" She wouldn't be able to put to-in-to until you sat her day and explained in detail. "Oh! Okay!" She smiled. "Is there. . . Anything you need?" She supported you in her own special ways, defending you from anyone who wasn't all that great, and lastly showing her love just like usually.

Sayaka Igarashi: "Oh, oh, oh okay." She smiled. You knew Sayaka loved you and through your transition she was having her attention of you, supporting you, giving you the confidence you need, and protecting you from judgmental eyes.

Meari Saotome: She didn't say much, not in words, but her actions told you everything. She loved you, helped you, supported you and encouraged you to the very end.

Rei Batsubami: "I'll always love you." To every worry to you expressed to her as you came out, she never gave you ill, helping you. Everything you needed, ask, she was right there.

Ririka Momobami: She was happy for you, so much, she would abuse her power just to see you. Pay for things, but things that you need. Her actions just causing you to feel the warmth and love that you needed. "I love you, Ririka."