[Scenrio #22] You havent Eaten All Day

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Yumemi Yumemite: She was a growing star, she held expectations, but she doesn't like it when you start following it. She'd take you on a date, try to lighen you up, so that maybe you'll eat with her in a comfortable space. At the end, if you do, she'll listen to your worries and reasoning.

Kirari Momobami: She wouldn't confront you, not first anyway, she would invite you for lunch and watch you. If you still don't eat, she'll ask you questions and listen. She doesn't like the fact you neglect yourself and she will be here for you to help you as much as she can.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would ask Yumeko, Ryota, and Mary if they find anything off about you today. When they state you haven't been eating with them or dismissing anything food related she worries. She comes to find you and asks you if you need money, or if something was bothering you. She was your girlfriend, she'll take care of you as you would do to her.

Runa Yomozuki: Would make small comments on the fact while playing her games, which catches you off guard, but soon enough she listens and treats you. She may be a brat sometimes, but she is here to help you.

Yumeko Jabami: "What are you doing?" It would scare you, she was kind of mad at you, even if she didn't show it. She would run around with you, go out out do anything before asking questions that wouldn't leave her mind. If you have concerns, worries, anything, she is here for you, holding it a secret does worst than good.

Midari Ikishima: "Hey dumbass, where have you been? Do you think you're sly or something?" She would be pissed off, mostly because you keep dismissing any treat she wanted to give you, but when you break down from guit she softens up and takes you somewhere to listen to you.

Sayaka Igarashi: She's not stupid, she knows your schedule, or so plans with her. She would confront you with her worry and wishes you'd talk to her on why you haven't been eating. She would listen to you, go slow if needed, and be more attentive to you.

Meari Saotome: "Hey, stupid, what's up with you?" Mary doesn't hold back with her feelings, and you knew that, but with her here you felt like you could say things you wanted to hold in. "Come on, I'm your girlfriend, you are my priority."

Rei Batsubami: Watches. She knows something is off, but doesn't say anything until the end up the day when you two are alone. She hears your stomach rumble and knows your hungry even if you deny it. So, she made some food to treat you, and talk, she wouldn't force you, but she would be emphasis on it.

Ririka Momobami: It broke her heart when you wouldn't eat her lunch and breakfast she made for you, you did keep her, but it probably wasn't good. You felt guilty, talking to her about what was wrong and she understood. She would talk to about what she could help you with with you were grateful.