PROLOGUE

A/N
This is a sequel of Revenge to Mr. Casanova Heart: Operation. If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you read it first before reading this book. 😀

But you can read this already if you really want too 🙂

Gulf thought

I did go to that Island trying to find some peace of mind and to run away, even for a short while, from my very stressful life.

I was the sole heir of my father's company. Even just a child, I was already trained to be the best and capable of handling all our properties.

My dad's life is numbered, so at an early age, I know I won't be able to have a simple life.

I never thought I would fall in love with someone that I only see a few times, and before I know it that someone already turned my life upside down

MEW THOUGHT

I stayed here on the Island to step away from all the responsibilities and life in the city.

But I know my stay here at this beautiful and peaceful island is numbered, and I have to face reality.

I tried to live a happy and outgoing as I can be. I love to party, be with anyone, girl or man because just like my father, I'm bisexual. I love to surf. This is my passion, but this is not my future.

I don't believe in love. Even though I witness my father and my mom's love for one another, I also saw how devastated my father went when he loses his love. I don't want to experience that. Even though my father still has me, I can see how hurt he was right now. I have a fiance in the city, and I will have to marry her when I'm done enjoying my life here. We don't love each other as far as I know I don't.

But everything changes when I met him, and before I know it that someone already turned my life upside down

===================================
A/N

What do you think, guys 😉
I will be starting to write this story very soon 🥰

Comment your thoughts about the prologue.

I would really appreciate it.

=====================
Waanjai MJORA
MJW XOXO