Chapter 34

Gulf POV

16th weeks of pregnancy

I'm currently here at a coffee shop with MILD. This is our little bonding because it's been a while since we last see each other. This guy is sulking so hard that Mew is caging me already on his side which is so true for me. I'm not complaining because I love it so much to be by his side almost 24/7 but I need this too. I miss this best friend of mine too. Thankfully my dear boyfriend agreed for me to go here but because I'm pregnant. I can't drink my favorite thing in the world which is coffee and just stay for this chocolate drink.

"So friend is that true???" Mild asked me.

"What truth?" I asked him back while I was busy munching my favorite blueberry cheesecake!! God! This is heaven!!!

"That Mew already announce about you and Mew's relationship to all his employees? Gosh! Gulf!! Your man is so brave!! You are so lucky to have him!" He happily said I can help but feel happy too while remembering what happened that time, it's already weeks when it happens but it still lingers in my mind the way Mew stands there in front of everybody and tell them that I'm his partner!! God knows how proud I am to be his and him to be mine. I never thought I will be able to find someone like him my whole life. I thought because I'm gay I will always be alone my whole life. I'm so happy that Mew came and save me from being alone.

"Gosh! Friend!! Your spacing out again!! Is this another pregnancy symptom??" Mild suddenly spoke while I'm busy remembering Mew again. I just laugh a little.

"I'm so sorry friend, I'm just thinking about something and yes! for your question! Yes! Mew did that for me" I smilingly said to him

"Gosh!! Gulf!! You are so lucky!! Would you believe it! The gulf my friend who is so afraid of love now has the man of his dreams!! Gosh! How can you be so lucky!!" Mild amusedly said to me

"Why! You have your lover right? You shouldn't be jealous of me. I'm sure if this would have happened to you!! These awful things that those employees think of me and Mew. I'm sure Champ will do it too for you!" I smilingly said to him

"Like how I wish Gulf!! I'm not really sure about him Gulf! I mean I'm not really sure about his plan for us. We never talk about more things. He likes things to chill and as it was only. Unlike you and Mew. I'm sure you talk about the future right? But Champ is so different!! I don't know if he is really like this or he doesn't really want to go further with me!! Gosh!! This is stressing me out." Mild sadly said to me. I can't help but feel so sad for him. But as his best friend, it is my job to ease his mind.

"Don't worry Mild, I'm sure champ is not like that. Everything is gonna be okay, I'm sure of it. You're relationship just started right? I'm sure, it's just too early right now and eventually, he will come thru." I smilingly said to him

"Gosh! Friend!! What happens to you!! You sounded so mature!! You changed so much just this past few months!" Mild suddenly exclaimed. I can't help but laugh at him.

"I guess pregnancy made me mature a little bit. Just a little bit hahahahaha" We both just laugh. I miss these times. I miss talking to Mild, before we only talked about silly things. Now we are talking about our future and our love life. I couldn't believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I and Mild are just talking about random things when suddenly I felt someone snaking his hand from my back to my chest. I quickly help his hand.

I know who is it. I quickly turn around.

"Boo!!" I happily said and then stand up from my seat to hug him.