Chapter 48

Author POV

Mew and his dad come back to the city using their private helicopter, Mew doesn't want to wait any more minutes and not to tell everything to Gulf! His dad was right! He needs to tell everything to Gulf, Admittedly, He is still afraid about what might Gulf's reaction to all of this but he knows not telling him the truth will just make everything worst, he doesn't want to make another mistake just like before. He needs to tell everything to his boyfriend and he will face whatever what might Gulf wants to do after this.

They arrive at their Main Hotel branch where Gulf and Mew are now residing, Mew quickly gets off the helicopter which landed on the roof with his dad, and immediately goes down to their Hotel room. Mew's heart is beating so fast as they walk near their room. He only wishes that Gulf will still love him and choose to stay with him. He doesn't care about anything at all but Gulf to stay beside him. He will fix everything regarding Megan after for now, What's important is for him to talk to his boyfriend.

Mew and Tharn arrive at their room door. Drastically, Mew's face changes, and became so confused when he learned that their room's main door wasn't locked anymore, Mew taught at first that maybe Gulf is now awake and just forgets to lock the door, so he immediately opens it widely to enter. He was about to call Gulf's name but he became so shocked when he saw the current condition of the room

Looks like everything was destroyed, everything is out of place!! It only appears that something had happened here which made Mew's heart stop beating for a second then he quickly runs into their room to check if Gulf is there but he was devastated when he saw that his boyfriend is not there anymore, He then checks their walk-in closet to check to only confirm that Gulf did pack his things already. Mew was so devastated and confused about it, he doesn't know what to do so he immediately collapsed on the floor of their bedroom. Tharn was in time to see this so he immediately went neat his son.

"Dad!! He left!! He left!! I don't know where is he!! Dad!! How!! I don't understand??" Mew keeps asked Tharn, Mew looks so lost and about to go crazy. Tharn immediately grabs his phone to call someone

"I will know what happens, son!! Just you stay here!! I will check what happen!! I'm sure there is a valid explanation for this." Tharn worriedly said to Mew

"Dad!! Please help me find Gulf!! I can't lose him, Dad!! Please help me!! I don't know what happen and why did he leave but it's making me feel so afraid already!! What happens here, dad!! Where is my baby!!" Mew repeatedly said to Tharn

"Don't worry Son!! Everything is gonna be okay!!" Tharn worriedly said to his son.

When Tharn already tried to call Gulf's phone so many times but wasn't able to connect with the man, he then proceeds in going outside to go to the hotel security to check when is the last time Gulf was seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tharn POV

I'm currently here at our Hotel security room with the security head of our hotel to check the CCTV to see when exactly Gulf left the room. I'm really worried for my Son, Gulf, and my grandchildren but I'm trying my best not to fall right now. My son needs me!!!

I'm nervously watching during the CCTV preview that was located near Mew's Hotel Room, they don't have any CCTV inside the room so this is the only way he can know what happen.

"Sir! We found something!!" The security head hurriedly said to Mew when they finally saw something in the CCTV

"What!! what is it!!" Tharn asked them, they just motioned for Tharn to look at the CCTV so that's what Tharn did. It was narrated to them when exactly does Gulf left the room and what happens before that.