Chapter 55

Mew POV

I'm currently here at our family's private helicopter!! I'm on the way to where all of this starts. ON OUR ISLAND!!! I can't believe Gulf was there!! I tried searching for him but I never saw him there. My father said that Gulf was living like a normal person and have a different name so no one knows who he really is. So when I asked all the hotels there if someone named Gulf who staying there, they said no one!!

I can't contain my excited feeling because finally after many days of agony I finally can see my love and hopefully be with him and our babies!! I will never let him be away from me ever again!! I'm the only one riding this helicopter because it only has one passenger capacity, My dad stayed in Bangkok to handle things there while Mild and Champ will follow.

I can't wait to see my babies! I missed them so bad that I think I died every single second that they were away from me!! I don't care whatever it takes but I will do my best to coach and ask him to forgive me. I'm willing to do everything to make him stay with me but if in the end, he still does not want me. It will surely kill me but I'm willing to wait until he can again!!

I love him so much, I cannot love somebody else instead of him. I proved and tested that when he wasn't with me!! Whatever megan did to lure me into loving her, I can never do it!! I can never love anybody else besides him!! He is my all!! I hope I'm still his!!

I can't wait to see you Baby!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gulf POV

(Finally!!! After almost 10 chapters)

Here I am sitting in the sand in front of this beautiful sea waiting for the sun to set!! It's been one of the things that help me calm down, I don't know why but there is something by the sunset that makes me feel the warmth and at peace. I love it even though I'm alone watching it!! Thankfully, this place where I'm sitting right now is kinda secluded. I'm alone.

I've been living on this island for some time now. I never taught I would come back here in this situation. I was so lost after the day that Megan told me about her pregnancy and It was Mew who is the father of her Child!! I'm so angry at Mew!! I feel so betrayed!! I don't know where I am going at that time!!

I don't want to go to anyone who Mew knows I will go!! I don't want to see him anymore!! I hate him!! I just want to get away with him but as I was going away the next thing I knew is I'm already here at the Island where I first met.

Where I first fall for him!! Ironic right? My mind says that he hates Mew but Body still goes to the place where it will always remind me of him!! I tried going away somewhere else but I don't know because whenever I tried doing it, My babies will kick so hard that will surely make me stop moving at all!!

It's like they know what I'm about to do and they want me to just stay here. Here I am staying at a low-key resort using a different name. Thankfully, this hotel is very much welcoming to me maybe because I was pregnant so they didn't bother asking me for my detail anymore.

I'm very much aware that Mew is trying to find me because I heard some people are looking for my name on every hotel on this Island. I tried my best to get away from them because I don't know what will I do if Mew found me!! I can't face him right now!! I don't have the guts to see him!!! I just want to be alone!!

I will come back when I think I can live as Gulf again!! I'm not worried about my dad because I know Mild will never abandon him. I'm just trying to think of myself and my babies for now!! I just want to be at peace even though My heart is dying every single day because of Mew! I already told him to never betray me but he still did!! I'm too tired to fight for this love anymore.