Chapter 59

Gulf POV

2 weeks before my delivery!!

I and Mild are currently on our way for my last check-up because we already set the date of my delivery!! Gosh, I'm so excited. Mew is not here with me right now because he had to fix and do something in the office urgently that he can't postpone. I just let him because I know how important company matters is. We are still staying here on the Island, in the house where he and his family loved for many years to be exact. I don't know why, but that house always made me feel at home and peace. It's like that house is my home.

After a few minutes, we finally arrive here at this Island's Local Hospital and started to be examined by my doctor. Mew had to fly her here because he wouldn't let me go back to the city just to have my check-up so I just agreed.

I stopped working and just stay at our home. He just updates me on what's happening to our companies all the time which made me feel like I never really stopped working, which is what I love. Even though I'm not physically there, I can still help with the decision-making of my company and even the hotel.

Mew talks about work issue likes it's a normal thing.

"Your babies measures about 18 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 5 pounds, it's kinda small from the usual length which 20 inches but it normal, especially that you are having twins. Your babies fill almost all the space in your uterus now, but may still have enough room to do somersaults. The baby is practicing opening their eyes and breathing. The next few weeks will mark lots of growth in your babies like they will most likely gain more than half their birth weight in the next few days. Your baby begins to move less now as it runs out of room and curls up with knees bent, chin resting on chest, and arms and legs crossed. Your baby is probably settling into the head-down position, but we still need to see until your due date to see if we can do normal delivery or we will need to perform a caesarian operation on you!" My Doctor smilingly told me.

I can't help but feel more nervous as the time goes by that and we finally come to my delivery date!! I'm excited to see my babies, I can't wait to see and hold them but at the same time afraid about what might have happened. I'm so afraid!! Mild seems to notice me, he suddenly held my hand.

"Don't worry Max! Everything is gonna be okay!! You are the strongest person I know!! I know you can do anything especially now that you are going to be a mom. You'll gonna do great!! I know it!!" He smilingly said to me. I can't help but feel more thankful that I have a best friend like him!! Even though sometimes, he is playful! I will never trade him for anything else. He is like the brother, I wasn't able to have because I'm an only child.

"Thank you mild!! I appreciate you being here with me!! I don't know what I will do without you!!" I smilingly said to him. He smiled back at me.

"Shall we continue??" Our moment was interrupted when my OB suddenly spoke again. We can't help but laugh about it. We and our drama moments

"I'm sorry doc!! Yes! Of course, you may continue!!" I said to my OB as I try to be serious and focus again on listening to her advice. Mild just smiled at me. We all look at the ultrasound monitor again.

"As I was saying. Your baby's organs are now almost fully mature, Fingernails reach the ends of fingers but are not yet fully grown. The babies might have lots of hair and may not move as often, due to the tight fit. Don't be afraid if sometimes, You stopped feeling them or like they are not moving at all. It's normal so please don't panic okay!!" The doctor said to me

"I guess your babies are growing now!! Gosh!! I'm so excited to see them! I wonder whom they looked alike!! I hope it's mew!!" Mild playfully said, so I just smack his head!! How dare he say that!!