Chapter 33

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This is a pure smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===============================================

Mew POV

I'm currently here in front of everyone with Gulf! I can feel how scared he was right now so I just keep on holding his hand and continue to make him feel at ease. I don't want him to be stressed by this.

I'm doing all of this for him and our babies!!

"Some of you all know about the rumors which are spreading all over the hotel. I will not elaborate on what it is and who are those people involved in this matter. But we are here tonight because of those!! I want to make things clear to all of you that this kind of behavior will never be tolerable in MY HOTEL!! I will not allow you to talk bad things about things that you don't know about and have the full knowledge!! To all those people who are involved in spreading that kind of malicious rumor, I will take this as your first offense! Do this again and I will make sure to punish you in the right way. You have jobs to talk care of people, please don't be distracted and do other things besides that job!! Don't push me, people! You do not know what I'm capable of!!" I seriously said to all of them, I can see how shocked they were that I'm aware of what they were doing. I'm someone who can let this go easily but never if it involves Gulf and our babies.

"To clarify things with all of you so you will truly stop creating stories anymore, The board of directors is already aware of this and they gave me the go signal to do this. As you may all know Mr. Gulf Maxwell Traipipatanapung, the representative of our Newly partnered Accounting Firm Max and Jewel Accounting firm. Actually, he doesn't want me to tell you all of this because he wants to have a level of relationship with all of you. He doesn't want you to treat him with warry but it also leads to some misunderstand that escalate to some of you creating rumors." I looked at Gulf like I'm telling him that everything is gonna be alright, I can see the hesitation in his eyes but after a while, he seems at ease now. He looked at me and smiled at me like he trusted me and everything that I want to do for him. I smiled back then looked at my people in front.

"Gulf is not some mere employee of that Accounting Firm! He is the acting CEO of the Max and Jewel Accounting Firm in absence of his father Mr. Max Traipipatanapung, I would also like to clarify things to all of you! Besides us being our business partner, He is now my life partner!!" I saw how shocked all of the people in front of me. They are talking to each other and making such noise so I raise my other arm to quiet them. I looked at Gulf again, He was shocked but I just smiled at him.

"Yes! You heard me right! Gulf Maxwell Traipipatanapung is my partner and I hope you don't have any problem with that because my personal life is not for your concern anymore. I will not elaborate any more on how Gulf and I started, I'm just doing this to make you understand who Gulf is. He is my partner and we are set to be one in the future so I hope all of you respect him as to how you respected me. Anything that you do and say about him, is the same as doing and saying those to me. You know all know how important family is to us Kirigun! Most of you witness that already as most of you worked here for so many years already. So I would like to clarify one thing, all those rumors that he just got this deal because of our relationship. That is very wrong. I take this hotel as seriously as to how I took care of my family!! I will not let anything bad happen to this hotel because it has been the legacy of my family for so many years!! I hope you all put your trust in us as the future heads of this hotel, Me and Gulf!! We will not do anything to harm you and the hotel. Please refrain from creating and talking about those nonsense things about each other. We are a family here and we don't treat our family as such!! I hope you all agree with me. That's all!! You may now all go back to your offices. I hope this concludes all your doubts and worries for the management. Thank you for attending!!" I said then quickly step off the stage with Gulf. I can see how shocked he was for what I did.