Chapter 4

GULF POV

We are here at the beachfront watching some surfer get ready for their show. Actually, we're late for this show because we have to go back into our hotel room and change.

"Arghhhhhh!!" I can help but express my frustration again after what happened earlier. If only that guy is not riding his stupid motorcycle, I would be like this. If it were not for Mild, I would have to go after him and show him how to respect others!! So arrogant.

"Maxwell, don't think about it too much. We can't please everybody. Everyone has their attitude and ways. we can't do anything about how he acts." Mild said while trying to comfort me

"That guy is so arrogant!! God!! I'm so irritated because of him. He ruined my day!! I should be happy and relax!!" I said to him. We are currently sitting on a stair-like bench here at the beachfront. The last surfing act was about to start. I think it's the highlight of this show seeing how so many people are anticipating his action.

So many people even had some banners and flyers for him??

Is he this famous??

Mew? It is the name that is on the flyers. I never heard of him.

"I know, I know, but friend, Did you see his face? His body? God!! If only I don't have a boyfriend, I would grab him with my bare hands." He excitedly said to me

" Silly!!" I said to him. This friend of mine is something.

"Don't silly me!! I know you were mesmerized by him too!! Don't lie to me, my friend!!" Mild said, trying to tease the truth out of me

"No, I'm not!! He doesn't look nice at all!! He looks so normal for me!!" I said, then I unconsciously bite my lips

"Oh!! Ow!! Don't you lie to Gulf Maxwell Traipipatanapung!! You're biting your lips, so I know you're lying to me. It's your freaking mannerism!! Hahaha, you can't deny to me that you are not attracted to that delicious kind of guy!! I know you so well!!" Mild keep on teasing me.

Mild knows all about my secrets, and one of them is this. I'm freaking gay like him, but no one knows about it except him. I never even told my father about it. I don't know how he would react knowing that his only son is gay.

I've come to know that ever since I was a teenager!! I'm never attracted to girls, but I never had a relationship before. I don't have the guts to have one. I'm afraid I will tarnish my dad's reputation if I do so.

"Okay! Okay! I admit he is handsome, but it doesn't justify the fact that he is so arrogant!!" I irritably said to him

"Are you sure about that??" He teasingly asked me again

"Mild!!!" I yelled at him!!

"Hahaha, okay, okay! If you say so, my friend," he said, then we go back in looking at the show. Then I noticed that there is a beautiful hotel near this place. Why didn't we book there?

"Uhmm, Mild, I'm not complaining, but why haven't we book at the hotel there!! It is more beautiful and near the beach. It will be more convenient if we have booked there." I said to him

"Ahh, that place, I tried on that place of course cause it's the most beautiful hotel in this place, it's expensive, but I heard it's worth it, but the problem is I cannot book it. My boyfriend said that it's not operational anymore since last year, so many of the tourists just booked at the other hotels instead." He said to me while munching his food.

"Do you know why? It's weird because I'm sure they should be booming, especially this time of year which tourism is well." I asked him. It's bizarre!!