Chapter 31

MEW POV

Gulf and I are currently here at the mall scouting some things for our babies. We agreed to buy all of the necessary stuff already because I know we can't do it if Gulf's tummy will grow more. It will be hard for us to do, so here we are. Later we will go to home depot to choose some furniture for our unit in the hotel. It will be completed maybe this week, so we decided to do this also.

Usually, the hotel is the one responsible for arranging all the furniture in every unit but this time because it will be our unit, Me and Gulf. I want him to choose everything himself. I want him to be comfortable with our home. Yes, Home! The unit consists of two floors. It has five rooms, one master bedroom, three extra rooms for our future children and one maid's quarters.

I plan to build him a house someday, but I will have to talk about it first. We have to think about the mansion, it will eventually be mine, but I'm thinking about Gulf's comfort. Nothing is final yet. It depends on what he and I decide.

 It depends on what he and I decide

"Bii, Look at this. Isn't this cute!! Because we don't know yet about their gender, maybe we can choose a unisex color from now. Can you imagine them wearing this!! God!! They sure will look best in this." I was showing clothes to Gulf, but I notice that he has been spacing out again. He's been like this since this morning. He even slept early last night, which is unusual because he always talks about his day to me in the previous days. I don't know what happens because I haven't been able to join him to go home because of a sudden meeting outside our hotel.

"Baby? Are you okay? You're spacing again. Is there something that is bothering you? You know you can always tell me, right?" I asked him, but he just smiled at me

"It's nothing, boo. Maybe I'm just tired, na. uhmm, can we rest for a while? We have been roaming for an hour na After we buy this thing that we have chosen, can we eat somewhere first then we will go to another shop?" He smilingly said to me, maybe I'm just overthinking about it too much. Perhaps it's nothing. Maybe he is just tired.

I smiled at him then I held his hand tighter.

"No problem, bii, whatever you want. Where do you want to eat??" He looked like he was thinking so hard about where we should eat. His face lightens up!!

"Boo!! Can we go to some Japanese Restaurant!!" He smilingly said to me. I just nodded at him.

We are now paying for the baby clothes that we bought when I remember to ask him something.

"Uhhmm bii, I thought you hated Japanese cuisine? Remember, I asked you before if you like it, but you said you hated it? What change??" I casually asked him, but I was shocked when he suddenly throw all the paper bags that he was carrying, I was carrying most of them, but he still wants to bring two which has the twinning clothes we liked so much and some other clothes