Chapter 30

Gulf POV

13 weeks of pregnancy

"Denise? Have you received the report for the review projected cash flow? You know we have to include that in this month's report right?" I asked Denise who is now taking my instruction

"Ahh not yet sir, but the team said that it will be ready today. I will update by the end of today" She said to me

"Oh! Can you do that before 3 pm, me and Mew have to go somewhere." I asked her, she just looked at me like she was curious about what am I talking about. Ever since I became part of Max and Jewel Accounting Firm, Denise all the things that are happenings to me. May it be personal or professional.

"It's outside the work Denise, you don't need to think about it." I smilingly said to her

"Ahh okay, Sir Gulf. I will just keep pressuring the team to finish that report before 3, Is that all sir?" She smilingly said to me

" Ahh, can I favor with you, because I'm only here at the office by 3 can you go to our company and help Mild on something. You know Mild is still trying to grasp all the things that need to be handled in the office especially not that I'm working here. I haven't informed you yet, but I'm only working here usually in the morning until 2-3 pm. A personal matter, so for your remaining hours, can you go to our company and help Mild. I know it's a lot to ask but now that we have landed this partnership with the Kirigun Hotel, many other companies are eying to be our clients. It's just temporary, just until I finish this personal matter of mine. I don't have anyone to assign it to, you are one of the employees who knows how to handles things." I smilingly asked her.

"It's okay Sir, It's my job to follow all your instructions. You don't need to be polite like this with me." She answered me. I felt relieved after hearing her answer

"Don't worry Denise, I will give you a raise and bonus for this. I appreciate all your help." I smilingly said to her.

"Thank you so much for this Sir, You don't have to, you know how much I owe your family, your parents help me and our family always so I already dedicated my whole life to you and your family, but still. Thank you for this sir." He happily said to me then she proceeds on going outside my office

Yes! Mew already allowed me to go to the office after 2months of staying in his room, The doctor only said that I should rest for 2 weeks but it got drag until 2 months. Mew is really strict and overly protective of me, Thankfully, he finally agrees for me to go back but on one condition.

I am only allowed to work here from 10 am - 2 or PM nothing more or else he will make me stay at home again. I gladly accepted it instead of just staying at home. One of my requests to him is not to let other people here know that I'm his boyfriend and the acting CEO of my Accounting Firm, Thankfully, that all the people outside don't know me yet and still aware that my dad is the CEO. I want to do it because of two reasons.

One is that I don't want them to think that I just got the deal because Mew and I had known each other and have a connection. I don't want to hear some bad things or rumors about Mew. I know how much other accounting firms had tried so hard to get this deal. I don't want them to think that Mew is biased because he is not. I can see how much of a hard worker Mew is.

Secondly, If they come to know about my status as my companies acting CEO, they will surely treat me differently which I want to avoid. Technically, this is my third day working here since I just got back here yesterday. Many are already curious where I was for these past 2 months. I can see them looking at me so bad or something I'm not sure. I want to prove to them that what they are thinking about me is so different from who I am in person. I am a very dedicated person in terms of my work and I will make sure to prove that.