Chapter 25

A/N

I tried so hard to update today, even though my heart is broken right now huhu.

Thank you for waiting

Here it goes.

Gulf POV

We are currently here at what I called "PICTURE ROOM" This room is a field with different picture frames. Some are from different generations, I think because of how old some of the pictures are but it is so amazing that it has been restored properly.

"And this. This is my family." He then pointed me to one of the pictures right in the middle of this room. It is the picture of 2 man I think in their 20's and a child. Wait? This is Mew. Who are two people??

I angrily looked at him!!

"YOU LIER!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR OWN FAMILY!! LIER!! LIER!!" I yelled at him with matching hitting him on his chest!! but what shocked me more is he just laugh at me.

"THE HELL YOU DARED TO LAUGH AT ME AFTER LYING!!! YOU SAID YOU WANT TO MARRY ME BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR FAMILY!! WHO AM I TO YOU?? A MISTRESS?? " I yelled at him again then I quickly turned around to run away from him but he stopped me by running in front of me to block me

"HAHA Baby, I'm laughing because you are mistaken bii. It's not me in the picture. It's my dad" Mew smilingly said.

"No! You're lying. What?? You dad?? but you looked the same." I asked confusedly. They really looked the same. You can even consider them as twins

"Hahaha Yes! Bii, My dad and I looked the same but my attitude came from my mom. My dad said." He said to me then he guided me to face their family portrait. Their family looked so happy. His mom and dad looked like they loved each other so much. I wish we can be like that.

"This is my mom bii. I already told you that my mom is a man too right?? but it never hinders them to be the best parents ever. My mom and dad love each other so much." Mew happily said to me. I can see in his eyes a slight sadness while looking at his mom so I immediately made him face me to cheer him up

"It's so amusing how much you looked so much your dad." I smiling said to him. He smiled at me and kiss my nose.

"This is my grandparents. This is my grandparent on dad side, My grandfather Jesdaporn and his second wife Rhata, then my Uncle Thorn. He lives in the US now with his wife and daughter Becca. We never see each other much because they are based there now. This is my other grandparents, Warintorn and Layla, my mom's dad and mom. Did you know bii, that my grandma Layla is the biological mother of my dad and the adopted mother of my mom. Small world right." He amusingly said to me.

"Wow, really how does it happen??" I asked him.

"It's kind of along story bii but I will gladly tell you about that some other time." He smilingly said to me. I just smiled back at him before starting to walk all over to look at the other picture when a picture caught my eyes.