Chapter 19

Mew POV

3 days after

I was about to go out of my room to finally go to the office. I'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time because today is that where I will be working with Gulf in the office. The partnership has been finalized yesterday so this is finally my chance to meet Gulf again. I can't meet him earlier because I've been so busy this past few days with my work, many things need to be handover to me by my dad also with the partnership.

I don't want to rush things that is why I choose to wait until we can finally meet again I didn't directly say that it was gulf but my dad assigned from Max and Jewel Accounting firm that Gulf should be that working on our company to be their representative. I think dad is helping me and I'm so thankful for it.

I don't know if this will work but I'm going to do what my dad advise me to do and it is to be patient with him. I have to do my best to fix us and if this still didn't work at least I did my all and I will not have any regrets in the end.

I will be patient with him until he is capable or willing to tell me everything. I will wait until he can say to me if loves me or he does not. It will surely hurt if did not but I will do my best to pursue him. I can't let my fear can be in the way of any possibility of me being happy with him. I don't know the end of all this but I'm willing to try.

I was about to go outside when I notice that my phone is ringing.

It's Megan.

I quickly answered it.

"Hi Megs, How are you!" I said to her.

"Hi Mew!! I came to know that you have already come back and worked at the hotel. Good For you!! You made the right decision. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to support you but don't worry. I'm already rushing my gown so after a few months more. I think I will be coming home again!! I will just have to finalize all the details of our wedding here, you know I hate letting other people touching my stuff, Our wedding is gonna be the best so I have to make sure of everything." She said to me.

"Ahh Meg, about our wedding. I think we should." I was about to speak.

"Oh Shoot!! Mew, I'm sorry I have to hang up now. I have something important to do. I just want to call and congratulate you on your return to the office. Good luck with your work Mew! I know you the best but I'm still wishing the best for you!! Bye!! Bye!!" Then she hangs up!

I can't help but feel guilty again for her, there she was busy handling our wedding but here I am planning to do everything to pursue another man that I love. I feel sorry for her but what can I do. I'm sure she will understand. This marriage was just an arrangement by the two of us. There is no love between us, unlike me and the gulf. I can never get through our wedding now that I have him

I will fix this when she gets back home. I will fix everything. but first I need to fix what is happening between me and Gulf. I need to get him back.

It's already 10 am when I arrived at the office. I'm not with champ now cause he is busy talking to mild right now. I'm happy for him at least they are communicating. How I wish me and Gulf are like that. If only he would tell me what happen. If only he will put his trust in me we won't be hurting each other like this.

If only!!

"Hi Lisa, Is the representative of our Accounting Firm partner is there in his office already?" I nervously asked Lisa, she is one of my dad's secretaries which I borrowed for a while because Champ is still on his training.