Chapter 32

Gulf POV

Here I am at my office trying to finish the final report for last month's credit report that I have present to Mew this week. I've been busy burying myself on my laptop when suddenly Denise entered my office like she was in a hurry.

"Sir Gulf!! Sir Gulf!!" She looks like someone is catching her

"What is it, Denise? Why are you in such a hurry!! Is there something urgent going on??" I confusedly asked her

"Sir Gulf!! You need to go to the hotel main hall!! There is something big is happening right now there!!" He frantically said to me

"Why? What's happening!!" I asked her. I'm not aware of any big thing that is gonna happen today??

"I don't know sir!! I don't know the whole detail but it seems that it's about this hotel. Rumor said it's something about the management!! I'm not sure sir! All I know, all of the employees here in this branch should be present there now. I saw earlier the board of directors of this hotel having a meeting with Sir Mew then suddenly they announce for us to go to the hall. As in all of us Sir, Including us." She said to me which made me more confused. I'm not aware of any of this. Mew never told me that something is gonna happen today.

"Okay! Okay! I think we should go there now." I said to her then I proceed on stepping out of my room

We are nowhere in the Hotel ballroom, this is the biggest room in this hotel. This caters all the big event that is being held in this hotel like wedding, different types of celebration and among other things. I saw that most of the employees are already here at the ballroom, for the higher up to servers.

I saw Mew on the stage so as the other board of directors in this hotel. I can also see the other manager from other hotel branches. I know that because they have tags on their ID from what branch they below.

What is happening I don't understand.

When Mew caught my eye, he mentions for me to go in front and join him. I was confused about why but I did what he wants. I confusedly started to walk in front. I can see how everyone is looking at me confusedly, some of them are whispering things that I know are not good. I'm trying my best not to cry and be emotional right now because of those judgy eyes that I'm seeing right now. I just held my tummy and talk to my babies like a whisper.

"Let calm down for now my babies, we don't want to embarrass daddy right? We can do it, my babies!! Mommy is here! I'm here." I said as I walking quietly in front.

After a quiet few seconds, I finally arrived in front of the stage. I was stopped by the end of the stage because I don't think I can go in the middle with Mew. I looked at the board of directors of this hotel and they are just smiling at me like they knew what is happening right now. I just smiled at them and act as if I know it too but I'm so confused right now.

Me looking all over was cut when he suddenly held my hand and tried to pull me to walk with him. I stop him.

"Boo, what is this? What's happening??" I silently asked him but he just smiled at me and whispered.

"Don't worry Bii!! I said I will fix everything right? I'm starting now. Please trust me on this." He firmly said to me. I just looked at him curiously like I'm trying to read what he is thinking right now. He just remained his smiling face on me. I guess I should just trust him now. He is my boyfriend and I know how much he cares and loves me and our babies.

I smiled at him and nodded my head repeatedly then we started to walk in the middle of the stage. I saw how the people in front of us grasp their breath and looked at me confusedly like they were confused too. Some of them I know were judging me again.