Chapter 26

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This contains a PURE smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===========================================================================

Mew POV

He looked so happy about what I said that he is smiling so widely. We are looking at each other so intently until I felt it again.

The feeling of wanting him again. God!! he looks so sexy and beautiful!! How can I be so lucky to have him in my life.

I slowly move my face near him. He is just looking at me intently like he already knows what I'm about to do with him. He slightly arcs his face so that I can have more access to his face without bumping my nose into his

The next thing I knew is we are kissing each other so hungrily. We are kissing each other so intently with our hand, touching and feeling the heat all over our body. I quickly lifted him and carry him to the nearest wooden side table to lay him. I swift off all the picture frame that was in there. I'm sure all of them were broken already but I don't really care.

"Hahahahaha Look what you did boo!!" He amusingly said to me

"I don't care about anything! I want you!! I want you so badly!!" He looked at me passionately and hurriedly grab my face kissed me so hungrily again. It looks like I'm not the only one who is so lusted right now

I lay him on the table then aggressively lifted his shirt. I started to kiss and lick him all over his stomach up to his already red nipple. He is trying so hard not to moan so loudly. I know he is still conscious about the house. I quickly removed his hand from his mouth and kissed him while playing with his tongue.

He was grasping when I let go.

"Don't ever hinder your moans baby!! I love hearing your moans. Don't stop. Let it all out. This house is your home from now on. You don't have to stop yourself from feeling me." He looks like a drunken person. Drunken from our lust for one another.

I captured gulf's lips then I slip my tongue exploring Gulf's mouth licking every part of it while my hand is slowly going inside Gulf's shorts grabbing his member. Start rubbing it up and down roughly.

"Ahhh boooo!! That was good!! Go on, please!! uhhh yes!! yes!! Like that!!" I played his nippled alternatively while aggressively removing his shorts and mine. I slowly lick him downward up to his stomach up to his navel up to his underwear line.

I lifted my face for a while to looked at him. He already looks so restless and so lusted.

"God!! You're so delicious, baby!!" I said then I go down again to his already aching of a shaft. I held him using my both hand and started kissing it. I swirl my tongue all over his c*ck licking every precum on it. Tasting every bit of his taste.

"Boo!! Please don't tease me!! eat me already ahhh, please!! I want to be inside your mouth please take me! Ahhh!" I smirked at him then I did just what he requested. I aggressively claimed him using my d*mn mouth. licking from his ball and up to his c*ck tip. Gulf can't help but to arc his body because of so much pleasure I'm giving him.

"ahh yes!! Boooo god!! just like that!! ahhh yes!! yes!! Ahhhh, eat me whole!! make me f*ck your mouth please boo!! please" I smirked.

"My pleasure daddy!! You know how much I love eating you!! This is the best main course ever!!" I said then without further a do, I smash his whole c*ck inside of my mouth.