Chapter 15

Author POV

Mew and Champ arrive at Kirigun Mansion the very next day after Tharn called his son to come home, Mew cannot go right away because he has to fix everything first on their house on the island. He asked his most trusted workers to take care of their house there especially those items that belong to his mom. It's so hard for him to go but he didn't have a choice. He has waited until the last minute of the day before he finally gives up and moves away to the place that he always called and considered his home.

It's hard for mew to let go not just because of his memories with his mother but mostly because he was still waiting for someone to come back to him but until the last second Gulf hasn't still come back to him.

Champ can only view the Kirigun mansion with owe. He knows already how rich Mew and his family were. He freaking own an ISLAND for Pete's sake but this??

"GOD!! This is like a palace!! I only see this kind of place on the TV!" Champ said to himself.

Mew just sit on their sofa chair tiredly. He had to drive home because their Mini Airport on the Island was being used by the in and Out tourists.

"Good Morning Sir Mew, Welcome back to your mansion. Would like some juice or water your look so tired." One of the maids asked Mew but he is not answering her. He was just looking all over the house. This house is full of his family pictures. His grandparent on both sides are already dead so basically, it's only his dad that was living here. His uncle thorn was already living in the US with his wife and daughter Becca. He has two uncles on his mother's side but he doesn't see them often.

"Sir? Sir? Do you need anything? I am happy to serve you, Sir Mew. It's been a while since we last saw you and sir Type!!. We miss you both, too bad we haven't been able to pay our respect personally when he passes. Condolence Sir Mew." Mew can only smile at her. He doesn't want to talk about his mom to anyone.

It will only trigger his sadness about him.

"You are just like my wife when he first came in this house. You look the same which is fascinating!!" Suddenly a man speaks from upstairs which made me flinch on my sit and look at who is it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew POV

It was my dad!!

"DAD!!" I happily called him as I walk to meet him halfway. I hugged him so tightly as we meet. I miss him so much!! It's only been months since I last saw him but he never changed. He is still my handsome, charming, and lovable dad. Some say that he is very intimidating but they don't know that it was just an act. My dad does that to avoid so many people meeting him or approaching him.