Chapter 42

Author POV

Mild, Champ, Mew's Dad, and Mew are currently in Gulf's private room waiting for the doctor's update regarding Mew and Gulf's babies. Gulf's OB had just finished her exam on Gulf. Gulf has been trying so hard to calm himself because the OB told them that stressing out and crying will just aggravate the situation. Their OB had confirmed that their babies are now safe but she still needs to confirm the root cause of Gulf's sudden bleeding.

"Everything is gonna be okay! Don't worry bii, Are babies is gonna be okay! They are going to stay with us. I will make sure of it." Mew firmly said as he continues to hold Gulf who is just looking straightforward.

"Don't worry Son! Everything is gonna be okay!! The doctor already said that everything is okay right? She said that your babies are fine. She just wants to make sure what happens so that we can avoid it from happening again." Mew's dad said looking so calmly but deep inside, he was very worried too. He even canceled all of his appointment just to be with Gulf and Mew.

"Hon!! I think it's my fault!! I shouldn't have made Gulf move and do anything earlier. I should have been adamant when he said that he wants to help me when we are moving things in their house. God!!! I will not forgive myself if there is something bad that happens to my godchildren." Mild worried said while Champ is holding him.

"It's not your fault Hon!! You did not know this will happen to Gulf. I'm sure the babies are okay! Right, Mew?" Champ said.

"Yes! Don't blame yourself Mild! I'm actually thankful that you are there when it happens because I don't know what will I do if Gulf was alone earlier. You held him while I wasn't there to protect them. Thank you so much Mild and yes Champ! I'm sure my babies are okay!! They are okay!" Mew seriously said.

After a while of waiting for the doctor, she finally came back into the room and approach the couple. Gulf immediately sit up from his bed with the help of course of Mew to face their OB

"What happen doc!! Do you have the result? You said our babies are okay but please tell me you are 100% sure." Gulf worriedly asked, he was trying his best not to break any tears from his eyes. He wants to be 100% focus when he hears what the doctor is about to say. The doctor looked at them seriously.

"Yes! Gulf, your baby is 100% okay, as per your ultrasound they are very much okay and intact." The doctor said which made all of them happy especially Mew and Gulf. Mew pulled Gulf into a tight hug upon hearing what the doctor has said to them.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.