Chapter 63

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This is a pure smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===========================================================================

3 days after

Mew POV

"My baby!! Please be with your nanny! I need to be with daddy now!! Please baby!! I will give you anything!! I will buy you new toys after we go back into our house in the city!!" Gulf looks like he was begging our baby!! I don't know why or what change because he usually loves to take care of our baby every single second but it seems that it's different today!!

"is it because?? Ahh, I don't think it is. He never complained? but what if it is??" I playfully asked myself.

It's our third day already here at the Island, We decided to just have our honeymoon here. He can't go anywhere far because of our babies. We decided to just postpone our honeymoon trip maybe after two years when we are already sure that they are old enough for us to leave but I don't think it will ever happen haha especially after my plan!!

I want to make him pregnant again!! God! He looks so sexy while I'm seeing him carrying my children. I don't mind encountering and battling his weird cravings again!! I just want another baby!! I want more!!

But after what my baby boy is doing the whole damn time!! We never had our us time. My baby boy always clings to his mommy!! He never let him out of his grasp!! He will cry if he notices or felt that Gulf is not on his radar anymore!! My baby boy is crazy possessive of my wife. I wonder where did he inherit it from!!

Because of this behavior of my son, we never had a chance to celebrate our honeymoon by ourselves. I'm not complaining because I know we have all the time in the world now but it's still making me a little upset.

"No!! No!! No!!" My baby Skyler Jaden said in contrast to his mom

"Please baby!! Please!! I will give you more toys later!! Just please say yes!!" Gulf continuously begs my son. My baby just look at him like he was thinking so hard then suddenly smile so widely

"Toys!! Toys!! Toys!!" My baby happily said. Gulf seems to feel so happy upon seeing our baby agrees with his request.

My babies are already 8 months old, They are very smart. They can already speak some words, unlike other babies!! My baby girl is always just sleeping in her cribs. Her name Serenity suits her personality, She is always calm. She never cries for something small unlike his brother, but sometimes, I get goosebumps whenever she looks at me, she looks at me like she was reading my mind, she looks at me like she was scanning me. She looks intimidating already!! I can only say good luck to those men who will try to catch her heart because I can already tell, besides us being her overly protective parent, she is gonna be strict and choosy.

I was just busy thinking when suddenly, I found myself being drag outside and into our other rest house. That rest house is exclusive for me and Gulf.

"Jen, Please take care of my babies while we are gone ahhh!! Please try your best not to disturb us. I badly want to take care of my husband this time!!" He hurriedly said to one of our baby's nannies! Jen is Skyler's nanny and Anne for our baby girl.