Chapter 8

Gulf POV

Me and Mew are currently on a part of the shore where there is not much of a people to be seen. He chose to bring me here after we get some surfing gears and suit. Mild and Champ doesn't want to join because my dear bestfriend hates any physical sport so we decided to go on. We are on our own for now.

Mew is currently teaching me while lying on the board here at the sea shore, he was teaching me how to get up on the surfing board

"So here we go Gulf, the first step is to bring your hands up from paddling and place your hands below your chest, palms on the flat of the board while your fingers curl over the sides of the surfboard. In one quick motion, push your body up with your arms and tuck your feet up and under you. Place one foot where your hands pushed up from and the other at least a shoulder's width behind. "

I can't help but be mesmerized of how the way he teaches me. He is very professional. It looks like he forgot that it was me that he was teaching. he is so formal and focus. I was literally mesmerized when I realized that he was calling my name already

"Gulf!! Gulf!! Are you listening to me" He asked

"Ahh Yes!! I just find it fascinating only because you looked so professional when you are teaching me. I feel like I'm a real student even though I'm not paying you hahaha"

"Ahh yeah sorry. Kind a habit haha. It's my usual way of teaching. I don't want to be so attached to the people that I'm teaching but you are different of course." He was speaking something but the last part is kind a in low voice so I didn't hear it

"You're saying, sorry I didn't quite hear the last part" I said to him

"Ahh nothing. shall we continue??" He smilingly asked me so I just nodded at him

"As you are a beginner, you may find it easier to get up to your knees first and then bring up one foot at a time until you are in a standing position. It's slower than the jump up, but it works effectively for someone not ready for the jump up. Never grab the rails, or edges, of the board during your take off, unless you want to get a nice gash on your chin when your hands slip off your rail. If you find your hands or feet slipping when you try to get up, you may need to rub more wax on your board. You can practice jumping up without a surfboard present, so feel free to do it wherever you have a bit of space until you feel comfortable doing it."

He said to me, I'm trying my best to follow all of his instruction. I don't want to be embarrassed you know. There is a big part of me that wants to learn this so badly. I want to understand why does he love this sports so much. He is really serious like he was very different from his attitude earlier. He was looks so humorous earlier but now. He looked so professional.

I was just looking at him so attentively. Once we are done in the basic. He is now teaching me how to get up which I manage to learn in a short time he now decided to teach me how to stand on the board properly. He stand right there behind me, Our body touches each other so many time while his hand is guiding my body. I can't help but feel something else.

This is the first time where another man is touching me except for my bestfriend Mild and my dad. My breathes are starting to be shallow and my heart beat became louder. I hope he cannot hear it even though it is already so loud.

"I know usually if it's your first time, it will very difficult. Once you've taken off, keep your knees bent, your arms loose and extended, your feet planted on the board, and your torso leaned forward to lower your center of gravity" He lowered himself while guiding my feel and torso. I was just looking at him so attentively and will look away when he is about to look at me.