Chapter 11

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This contains a pure smut-scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===========================================================================

Author POV

Gulf started to snake his arms into Mew's nape to deepen the kiss.

He snaked his arms around Gulf's back and pulled him closer.

They now shared an intimate and solemn kiss.

After a few minutes, Mew slowly pulled Gulf into the bed and made him sit on his lap without breaking away their kiss.

They started to open their mouths and welcome each other's tongues. They both savor each other sweetness. Their tongues are dancing while their hands are busy rubbing each other backs and body

It seems that they are in a different world and none of them wants to escape from it but after a while, Mew seems to be awakened from this beautiful dream and realized what is happening.

He immediately pulled away from Gulf's tight grip. Which made Gulf became a little disappointed and upset. Gulf looked like a drunken guy when they let go.

"Gulf, we need to stop!! This is not right!! I'm sorry I just get carried away!!" Mew said as he pulled away from Gulf.

Gulf still looks so hungry became shocked about Mew's remark. He started to have second thoughts too. Everything is running thru his mind right now. What if Mew is not the one. What if Mew hurt him. What if Mew and he are not gonna work. What if Mew leaves him after what happened to them. What if. All is what if.

But when Gulf looked at the man who is sitting in front of him now. All he can think about is.

"I LIKE THIS MAN!! I WANT HIM SO BAD! I WANT TO GIVE HIM EVERYTHING!! HE DESERVES EVERYTHING!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT NOW IS I WANT HIM!! I WANT MEW SO BAD!!" Gulf said to himself then smiled.

"I want this Mew. I want you. I'm ready! Please take me!! I'm all yours!!" Gulf pleadingly said to Mew while looking at him intently.

Mew looks back at Gulf closely.

"Are you sure Gulf?" Mew asked Gulf again, he is still hesitant. He doesn't want to hurt or make a big mistake again

Gulf snaked his arms into Mew's nape and sit on his lap again. Their face so very near to each other. Mew then put his forehead meeting Gulf's

"Yes, Mew. I want this. Please. Please." and without any word. Mew smiled so wide like he finally wins the biggest prize of this lifetime. This is the man he never taught he ever has but he did and he is holding him right now so he immediately pulled Gulf and claim his lip all over again.

They are now kissing each other aggressively. It's like they are starved for many years. Their tongue is dancing inside each other mouth and savoring each other sweetness.

When they pulled out. Mew looked at Gulf so hungrily.

"Be ready Gulf, cause I'm telling you I will not hold back" Mew said while catching his breath. Gulf just smile at him widely and said "No one is telling you to hold back Mew."