Chapter 2

Gulf POV

"You have to come with me to an island!!" He happily said to me

"What??" I confusedly asked him. What the hell is this guy talking about again. He smiled at me playfully like he was planning something big again

I know this look!! This is not going to be good again, at least for me.

"Come with me on my little vacation in an island Gulf. I need you!!" he smilingly said to me like he expected to agree with this.

"You know I'm busy. I have so many things to handle here at the office. I have so many things to learn and be familiar with. I can't just go somewhere else anytime I want, especially right now!!"

I said to him. I stand up and go back to sit on my swivel chair, then started to go through the documents on my table, but Mild followed me. He stands in front of my table and gets the ballpen that I was holding. I just looked at him confusedly.

He really can't take a NO like before.

"Please, Maxwell!! There is also another reason why I'm asking you. When is the last time you enjoyed yourself? It has been three years ever since Uncle was diagnosed with cancer for all I know, that is also the last time you enjoy and relax." he said to me

I looked at him.

As I think about it, I think he was right about me; it's been three years since I last tried something that I enjoy and like. But I just disposed this thought of mine, and I chose not to answer him; I get another ballpen, but he just pulled it out of my hands again.

"Mild!!" I exclaimed at him.

"I was right, Gulf!! I know you. You have been trying your best to learn everything and help Uncle with everything, but you still have the right to enjoy, you know. You can't just bury yourself with everything!! I know you so well!! You will just go crazy!! So come with me!! It will just be for two weeks. I want you to relax for a while, then we can come back to all of this, and this time I'm here to help you with all of these things. Just please come with me please??" Mild keeps on begging me to come with him. Deep inside, I want, but I'm swamped.

I was about to answer him again. No!! When my door opens up again.

A man with his cane entered and looked at me seriously.

"And I'm telling you. you have to go!!" My dad said while walking into my office.

"Dad!! What are you doing here!! I thought you had an appointment with your doctor today??" I asked him as I stand up and immediately hug and kiss him.

Yes!! We are very sweet with one another.

"You should go with him, Gulf!! It's been a while ever since you had the time for yourself. You have been burying yourself with everything that is going on with me and the office. You have been doing your best, son, and I know you deserve this. Please go with your best friend and besides. It is only for two weeks!! The company is not going anywhere for two weeks. It will still be here when you come back." my dad said

"But dad..." I was about to protest again, but my dad didn't let me

"Gulf Maxwell!! I'm telling you to go!! That's an order so go!!" My dad firmly said. I sigh, sincerely admitting my defeat. I can never say no to him, especially if he is like this.

"Okay, dad!! I will go!!" I said to them. My dad smiled so widely like he won something big.

"Yehey!!! I know you can't say no to uncle!!" Mild happily said I just glared at him, which made him cringe a little, then I looked at my dad again. I know this is Mild plan to tell my father about this trip.