Chapter 20

A/N

This is pure fiction so please don't ask me how the following I will say in the next chapters is gonna happen. I REPEAT!! THIS IS ONLY DUE TO MY IMAGINATION.

Don't argue with me because of this. Thank you!!

Here it goes.

===========================================================================

Author POV

Mew is currently waiting at the OB doctor's table. Gulf is currently being examined inside the examine room. He wants to go in there but the doctor is not allowing him. There is so many thought already that is running into his mind.

Simple from Worst. All of it. but all in all, He just wants to be GULF to be okay and well. Mew was very shocked and confused right now. He still couldn't believe what the ER doctor just said to them but he still manages to calm himself down and now they both are in an OB to get Gulf checked. He was confused because Gulf doesn't seem to be shocked about the news

"But this is not the right time to be asking a question to him, Mew. You have to calm down and accompany him. He needs you!! especially right now" Mew said to himself.

After a few, Gulf and the doctor came out of the examining room. They both look so serious. "How is it GUlf?" Gulf just continue to be quiet and still which only made Mew more anxious

All of them sit down, Mew just keeps on holding Gulf's hand. His knees were trembling, His throat seems to be clogged and dry. He feels so uneasy!!

Gulf seems to notice the sudden change in Mew's behavior, Mew seems to care about him and his condition but he doesn't want to keeps his hopes up again. He doesn't to be hurt again. He didn't know that this day would come sooner than expected. He even thought he won't be able to let Mew know about his condition.

Yes! Gulf knows about his pregnancy already. He was so devastated for days because he doesn't know how to handle this alone especially when he saw how angry Mew is with him. So seeing Mew right now beside him. Holding his hand, saying that he is his boyfriend. It's very shocking and confusing for the very pregnant Gulf.

"So I have the result. I would like to congratulate both of you. What the other general medicine doctor said to you earlier is true. You are indeed pregnant." The doctor happily told them. Mew is over the cloud happy and shocked because of the sudden news. He couldn't imagine he and Gulf can have their child. It didn't even go to his mind. All he can think about before is getting Gulf back and now??

They are having a child. He and Gulf. The more reason why he needs to make things right with his love. It doesn't just involve the two of them now but also their Child.

"WHAT? Are you serious doc? How can he be pregnant? He is a GUY!! BOY!! A MAN!! I'm not a complaining doc but I'm just really curious, how can he be pregnant. Are you sure about what you just said?" Mew who is very happy about still wants to know how can this happen. He still couldn't believe this is happing

"Doc!! Wait please clarify this to me cause I'm too still is very confused right now!! Please tell me the truth. Am I really pregnant? I already knew about it because I already was admitted on th3 ER before but I never got the chance to go to an OB. I'm afraid that this is not true. I'm afraid, it was just a mistake" Gulf asked the doctor, he is on the verge of crying. Mew, who is now shocked that Gulf already knows about this but he just remains calm and waits for the doctor to answer to them.

"Yes. I'm sure. see here." The doctor showed them some paper pictures which look like an ultrasound.

"This is your baby. See this sac-like part and this white inside it. This is your baby. you are really pregnant. Actually, you aren't the first case here in Thailand for a man to be pregnant. You are the 3rd one here in our country. You're 25, the other case is also like you they became pregnant when they got to turn 23 - 26 years old which we are still studying on how this can happen but all I can say to you is that you are a very rare case. I think in your case, you are blessed to have two reproductive organs in your body. You have both the reproductive organs of a man and woman."