Chapter 3

A/N

This is a sequel for Revenge to Mr. CASANOVA's Heart: Operation, not a book 2. It is their son's love story if you haven't read it. You can check it out on my works list. For those who had read it already!! Congratulations!!

This is not a continuation of the Tharn and Type love story so whatever you will read in this chapter is not about them anymore, don't be so sad or be angry about this, but I need to write it this way for my plot. It is related to my RTMCHO, but it is really about Mew now.

So here it goes.

=========================================

Mew POV

I'm Mew Eziekiel Phawattakun Kirigun, 28 years old. Son of the famous hotelier Tharn Kirigun and the one and only heir of Kirigun Hotel Empire, you can say that I was born with a silver spoon all my life. I came from a mighty and well-known family crest, but despite this, my mom.

I mean, my late mom was able to teach me the value of hard work and the importance of even the simplest thing that we have. My mom wasn't born in a privileged life, unlike my dad, but it didn't hinder them from being together.

He was my role model. I'm never away from him, even until the second that he died. Yes! My mom is a man, but I genuinely love him despite it. It never hinders him from being the best mother for me. I can't ask for a better mother.

My mom was weak ever since. He never leaves this island ever since I was born. Our family lived a peaceful and happy life here until he died in his sleep.

My dad said that my mom fought so hard to lived for us, and he did. For more than 50 years, almost 60, he did, and now he has to rest and be with his best friend Auntie Puifai, who is their egg donor. Without her, I'm not here, so she is my second mom even though I haven't met her in person, only in pictures and by the memories of my mom when he talks about her.

My dad was so devastated when my mom died, but he knows we have to let him go last year. It was so unexpected, but we know he died in peace. It is like he was sleeping.

His doctor said that my dad's heart had finally given up from all his maintaining medicine. His body was too weak for years already, so it is inevitable. We already expected it, but it's still hurting us big time.

He was even smiling when he died. I can still remember his beautiful smile. He died so peacefully, so at least he is not suffering anymore. He will always say that life is so unpredictable. We don't know when we will die, so we have to live every day to the fullest, and he did for years.

He was so happy with how his life has turned out, and he was contented already with how he lived. He is always happy and contented. My life is filled with my mom's memory, and I don't think I can ever let go of those!! Never!!

Since then, my dad was so busy handling our business. He started mentoring me last year. This year, I have to manage our main business because, unlike before, my only job is to take care of my mother and our hotel whenever my dad is away.

In the meantime, I asked him for me to stay on this Island for another month. I want to spend every second of this month here before I resume my life in the city.

Letting go of this island is like letting my mom, who is not very easy for me, but I don't have a choice. My dad is not getting any younger. I want him to enjoy his life while he can. Even though I know every day, he cries every time he realized that my mom is not here anymore.

I asked him to give me this whole month to do whatever thing I want to do, especially those things that I can never do when I go into the city. This island was own by my family, specifically my mom. She names it after me. Ziek Island. It's her sanctuary that is why we buried him here. I know he would like to stay here.