Chapter 7

Gulf POV

Here I am at our room so problematic on what should I wear for today!! This is so stressful but I don't even know why I'm stressed about this. I already checked and tried most of my clothes but I'm really struggling with what should I choose to wear today!!

One clothes is so plain!! One looks so extravagant! One is not the right color for me! One is the right color but It's to not me!! What should I do!!

It's already 8 AM and our meeting time with Mew and Champ is 8:30!! I've been contemplating on what should I wear for an hour already!! I don't understand myself anymore but all I know right now is that I cannot let Mew see me like this. I want to be presentable in front of him.

"Max, Are you okay? You look so stress!! Reminder! I'm the one who has a boyfriend whom I have to impress you know!! Why?? It's Mew right?" He teasingly asked me with matching poking act on my shoulder.

"NO!!" I quickly turned around and deny it to him.

"hahaha!! Gosh!! Bestfriend!! You are denying it but you should have seen your face right now!! You mouth is saying No! but your face is saying otherwise!! Is the wall that my great bestfriend had build very long time ago has been cracked already? Do you like him? Do you like Mew!!" He just keep on teasing me

"No! I don't like him!! You know me Mild!! I'm someone who do not believe in something like this. I already said to myself that I will not love some ever!!" I firmly said to him then I go back in looking myself in the mirror and be stressed about what should I feel. I do not like him!! I don't!! Maybe I just don't want to look unpresentable on someone I don't know. It's what my dad always told me. Our clothes tells what kind of person we are on the people we encounter.

"You may be telling that now my friend but I know you long enough for me to be able to interpret all of your action. I cannot blame you!! Mew is so damn handsome if only I don't have Champ now!!" He said to me, which me made turned around at him again glared. This guy really love to tell non sense things

"Hahaha easy friend!! I will not take your Mew you know! Actually I'm happy for you! at least you are trying to lose that great wall in front of you! It's time to loose and try Max, maybe he is the one for you! He is so handsome and yummy you know and look at you!! You are not some normal looking guy too! You and Mew are so match made for each other! Gosh! I can't want to see you future children if in case you two will really end up together!!" Champ happily said with matching jumping in our bed too!!

I can only roll my eyes on him. He is talking non sense again!! Me and Mew?? Impossible!! He lives here, my life is in the city. There is no way we're gonna end up together!!

No way!!

After a while, we finally heard a loud knock from our door. They are here!! I suddenly fell nervous and shy!! What is happening to me!! I saw Mild quickly run into the door while me is gradually walking to them.

"Hi! Love!! Hi Mew!! You're early!!" I heard Mild said to them.

"Ahh, Gulf? He is here, he is just fixing himself." He told them, I think they asked about me so I immediately walk and proceed to present myself into them

"Hi!" I shyly greeted them, I don't know if it's a good thing but when Me and Mew met each other gaze, I saw how shocked he is.

Is there something wrong with my outfit!! Gosh!! I should have choose the other clothes that I saw!!

.

.

.

.