Chapter 17

Author POV

Mew and Gulf were stunned in their place when they saw each other. They didn't expect to see each other again after a month of no communication especially Gulf. Admittingly, He forgets about him because of his dad. Nothing was more important to him other than his dad until last week. He has been eager to talk to him but he doesn't know how to contact him. He was shy to ask Mild because he feels that he is a reason why Mild has to be away from him boyfriend champ.

He has been busy with everything, his dad, his company!! He wants to explain everything to the man, he doesn't care if Mew is gonna take him back or understand him but he just wants to explain everything but life doesn't allow him to, every time he will attempt to contact Mew, he will just give up or didn't push through.

He was afraid that Mew is now agreed with him because he just left him without any warning or sign at all. He just left. He was afraid that Mew will never understand him. He doesn't want to face that fear.

but this unexpected moment happens. The man that he has been missing for a month is now standing in front of him. The man that he needs to talk to. The man that he wants to hold and hug again. He misses mew so much but he doesn't know how to tell it to him after what he did

"Mew." Gulf cannot seem to continue his word. All of his thought has been suck out of him. He is trying his best to move and go to Mew. He just wants to hold him again.

"Mew. I need to explain. " After some trying Gulf finally was able to speak some words but it seems that Mew doesn't seem to be interested in it.

"I'm here because of business, so I expect you to do the same" Mew is trying so hard not to burst right now. He was here because he promised his dad that this meeting is gonna be okay and produce a good result and he plans to do just that. JUST THAT!

"I." Gulf was about to speak something but Mew interrupted him

"If you are gonna say something that is not business-related please sip it!! I don't give a fuck about all of that right now!! We need to go through all of this today so that we can finish early. I still have so many things to handle in my company so I would be very professional about this, I expect you to do the same!!" Mew seriously said to him

"Okay!" Gulf can only agree with Mew's remark and just go back to his chair. He is trying his best right now not to cry. He cannot cry. he doesn't deserve to cry after all the things that he did to Mew. God! knows what might have happened to him when he left.

Mew and Gulf proceed in talking business. Gulf was busy scrolling his laptop to open the presentation that he prepared for today. Mew can see how tense Gulf it is right now. Gulf's hand was shaking so hard and Mew wants to hold him to calm him down but he is trying his best not too

This is the man that he is missing for a month.

"I really want to talk and hold you right now Gulf. I want to ask you if you are okay!! I want to know what happens and why did you leave me without warning. I want to ask you many things but I'm keeping it to myself. I don't want to let myself fall for your trap again Gulf. I already gave you the chance but you ruin it. You left me. I keep telling myself that maybe you didn't have a choice. Maybe you have something very important to do that is why you left me hanging there but looking at you right now. You seem okay!! I think I really made a bad choice choosing to let you win my heart. I let you break my wall and in return, you broke my heart. But I cannot let you have the satisfaction of me broken. I will make you taste your own medicine. I will show you that you made the biggest mistake of ruining everything. I will show you!!"

New is telling this to himself while Gulf is trying his best to calm himself down and do his presentation. His company relies on this deal. Everything that his dad and mom had worked for relies on this and he doesn't want to ruin it just because he was hurting right now.