Chapter 40

Author POV

"I think we need to stop the planning of our wedding, there is no wedding to be done." Mew intently said to Megan

"WHAT??" Megan confusedly said, Megan even stand from her seat and angrily face Mew.

"I'm sorry Megan but I don't think we can continue our wedding. I'm sorry but I already found someone that I love and he is the only one I want to spend my life with. I'm sorry if I drag you into this but I never thought this would have happened, I thought." Mew didn't finish his words because Megan suddenly speaks as she sits back on the sofa chair beside Mew.

"You thought you will never found someone you will learn to love is that it?" Megan ask Mew without looking at him

"Yes! I'm really sorry Megan. When I agree with our wedding, I thought that I will be contented with what we are going to have, Our wedding is." Megan speaks again

"Our wedding is just an agreement, right? I'm already aware of it and I know what I agreed upon to. I know you don't feel anything about me and I to you too! I agreed to this wedding because you said it will be beneficial to both of us and our families. I agreed to this wedding because you are the only person I trust that will never betray me. I trusted you even though we don't love each other at least we can still be partners. I guess that will not be necessary anymore!" Megan said while still looking below, she sounded so sad. Mew saw it so he quickly held Megan's hands that made her to face mew.

"Megan, you are my friend, and it will never end even though we are not to be wed. You and I can still be business partners. Nothing has to change but I'm sorry if I have to break my promise to you that I will be your life partner. I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!!" Mew sadly said while looking at Megan but what Megan answered him astonished him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.