Chapter 62

A/N

This is not the ending yet!! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as I enjoy writing it!!

Here it goes

Please join me to celebrate the Wedding of Mew Eziekiel Phawattakun Kirigun and Gulf Maxwell Traipipattanapung!!

Author POV

Many people who have been very important to their journey are present to witness the union of two people whom they saw how they fight to have this moment. The union of two people who struggle at first to believe in love but everything changes after they encounter and met each other. In an instant, They knew! They love and want to have one another!!

Many people already know about their love story because of promise. Mew and Gulf became the famous gay couple in Thailand, added to it that they both came from a very well-known family background. Everyone envies their love!! 

A/N: Please play the music for a better experience

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

You're my always
You're my forever
You're my reality

You're my sunshine
You're my best times
You're my anomaly

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Mew and Gulf have been so nervous, as they knew that from this day forward. They are going to start a new life after their vows. The life of officially being husbands to each other. Both of them never expected that they will be able to find this kind of love. The kind of love that has no bounds, it has no end, it has no alternative. That kind of love made them the happiest person alive. They almost gave up, Thankfully, they didn't!!

 They almost gave up, Thankfully, they didn't!!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

And I'd choose you
In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you
In a hundred worlds I'd find you...And I'd say, "I do"
For the rest of my life
With all that I have, I do
And I will