Chapter 65

Gulf POV

3 months after

"Jade, Jayden? Are you excited to see daddy??" I asked my babies who are now laughing and giggling while looking at the toys in front of them. I'm currently driving on the way to the hotel to go home, but I decided to just surprise my husband who visited the other branch of our hotel but still here in the City. We just came back from my baby's pediatric doctor appointment and I on my quarterly OB check-up.

Ever since we knew that I'm special, my OB suggested for me to do this check-up quarterly especially we all know how much my husband and I are sexually active. We don't want me getting pregnant again without me knowing because sometimes pregnant men don't have the same symptoms as those pregnant women.

My babies are already turned One and they are very healthy!! I cannot wish for more.

"Dada!! Dada!! Dada" My babies repeatedly say while sitting on each of their cars sits. Skyler as usual clenching with his favorite dinosaur toy while my baby Serenity is just smiling while looking at the music doll that was attached to her car seat belt. It was given to her by her Uncle Mild on their first birthday.

"Yes!! Baby!! Dada!! We are going to see dada in a few minutes!! Are you both excited?" I happily asked my babies.

"YES!! YES!! YES!! DADA!! DADA!!" They happily answer me!! I can't help but smile while hearing them

Mew insisted that we should go together today but I know he has an important meeting to attend, so I decided to just go alone. He can't say no to me. I'm still not working, part of me missed working but most of me doesn't want to be parted with my babies!! They both hold my heart now!! I can't take it if I don't see them for just a few seconds. I feel like I'm suffocated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrive at the hotel, where my husband is currently having his meeting. I was walking in the hallway with my babies sitting on their twin stroller when one of my Husband's assistants saw me. She looked shocked maybe because she didn't expect to see me here. She immediately runs in my direction and assisted me to enter the CEO Lounge.

"OMG!! Sir Gulf, You're here!! You should have called me in the lobby so that I can assist you with your things and children." She smiling said to me, I don't know her name because she was hired I think when I was already not working at the Hotel. We both sat on the sofa right outside my husband's office. Mew has an office to every hotel branch.

"Hi! It's okay, you don't have to panic haha, I'm also here to surprise my husband, It won't be a surprise if I call you because I'm sure my husband will know about it. You are?" I asked her name, I don't know her name yet because she is new.

"Ahhh I'm Jam, sir! Glad to meet you for the first time, Sir Mew always talks about you with us his assistants so we feel like we know you so well already!! Gosh! You have such beautiful babies!! I only saw them in Sir Mew's office picture frames but looking at them in person. Wow! You both are so blessed!" She smilingly said to me.

"Thank you!!" I smiling said to her, I kinda like her, She is not like that liar asshole PAVEL. I wonder where is that bastard now. I haven't seen him ever since my husband fired him. So as Megan!!

"Uhmmm, would you like something to eat or drink sir? while you were waiting with Sir Mew! I'm not sure when they will be finished." She didn't finish her words when we both saw my husband's office door opens. Mew and some oldies men walk out from it

"So we have a deal, Mr. Tan. I will just ask our legal team to draft all the legal contracts for our agreement then we can sign it once it's available." Mew said to the man in front of him, He looks so professional for me now!! So different from my usually seductive and playful husband at home!! I can help but smile and smirked a little while looking at him.