Chapter 23

Gulf POV

I and Mew are currently in his car on the way somewhere. I'm already been discharged from the hospital but the doctor still advised me to stay at home for a week to regain my strength. I want to protest about this because I still have so many things to handle, with our new partnership, with my dad. But Mew seems to be determined to follow all the things that the doctor is advising us to do. He is just agreeing to everything. I felt happy while watching him being so hands-on and attentive to every detail my OB is saying to us.  

It's so fascinating to watch actually. I never thought he would be like this. He is more attentive than me... I'm just chilling beside him taking to my babies... They are still so small, that's why I'm not showing yet!! I'm so excited about our future journey now!!

"Where are we going, Mew? I thought I'm going home already but you don't know where I live yet right? Or else you already stalk me! Gosh!! MEW! You shouldn't have that!!" I teasingly said to him with matching me acting like I'm protecting myself.

"Hahaha of course not baby!! I will never do that hahaha and Yes! You are going home... With me!! From now on, wherever I will be you will be there too. Where I stay, it is where you are staying too. I will never let you leave my sight ever again. From now on!! You will be staying in my house..." He firmly said while still looking straight at the road.

"What? But...." I was about to complain to him but just held my hand that made me stop talking

"Please baby? I already told you I cannot let you be away from me ever again. You will always be with me no matter what happens. I don't want to be away from you and our babies!!" Mew seriously said to me

"But what about..." He didn't let me finish again

"Please baby? Please.." He stopped the car and started to beg me using his eyes... He is doing a cute puppy eye, Gosh!! Who is this man!! Is this the real him!!

I think I have no other choice but agree with him. I can tell that he is already final about this. I don't want to make him feel like I don't care about his feelings or I don't listen to him. If ever this set up of us is gonna last, He is gonna be the father in our family. I have to get used to listening to everything that he says. It's the job of the Wife!! Gosh!! Did I accept I am the wife?? I'm getting so soft because of him!!

"Okay. Boo. I will stay with you!!" I said in my defeat to him. I was about to look at my side window but I was stunned when he suddenly held my face and make me face him.

"What did you just call me baby??" He confusedly asked me. What wrong with what I called him? We are already boyfriends right??

"Boo?? I called you boo. Why Mew you don't like it?? I heard it's a slang name for boyfriends.. I've been wanting to call someone boo ever since but I never got a chance to do so, so I hope it's okay for me to call you boo. You are always calling me baby so I thought it will be okay for me to call you boo, but if You don't want it, I can always remain to call you Mew.." I sadly said to him. Call me corny but I really want to call him that ever since he confirmed that I am his boyfriend and he was mine

I was about to look away but he made me look at him again. I saw him smiling so widely.

"You don't know how much you made me happy baby!! I don't just like it baby!! I love it. Please continue to call me just that.. Can I call you bii from now on aside from baby?" He happily said to me, I smiled so widely upon hearing his approval for me to call him boo!! 

"Of course boo!! You are my Boo!! and I am you bii!! Yey!! I love it so much!!" I can't believe this is happening to us, Just yesterday, I woke up feeling so down, anxious, afraid, and devastated because I thought this day would never happen but look at us now. I'm very happy about all the things that are happening to us right now. I'm so excited about what our future will be.