Chapter 36

Author POV

"GULF!!!" Tharn yelled as he saw Gulf collapsed right in front of them. He already predicted this would have happened but he trusted his son when he says that he would fix this. He was about to run to Gulf but Thankfully his son is fast enough to protect his Boyfriend.

"BII!!" Mew yelled as he saw him go unconscious!! This is what he's been trying to avoid!! To stress him out like that!! Thankfully, he was fast enough to run into him before he was fully on the ground. Mew is holding Gulf right now while he is trying to wake him up. He is tapping Gulf's face attempting to wake him but it's useless. His heart is sinking right now as he sees the love of my life, the mother of his unborn children so helpless and it is because of him. he is shaking right now while holding Gulf.

Tharn and Megan saw it. Megan tries to come near Mew and Gulf even though she was shocked about what happened. This is the first time she saw how Mew is affected and concern about someone besides himself and his family!! She is looking confusedly at Mew and Gulf.

"Mew!" she was about to speak but Mew stopped her

"Don't go near us, Megan!!" Mew angrily!! Mew knows that Megan is not at fault here but he cannot contain his emotions right now. His only focus is on Gulf!! Only him!!

"Dad!! Call the doctor, please!! Call someone!! Please!! Please!! Baby!! Please wake up! Please bii!! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!! Please" Mew emotion is all over the place right now. Tharn immediately do what his son had asked him to do, The doctor instructed him on what to do and said that she will come as soon as possible

"Son!! We need to bring Gulf to your room! We need to secure him first!" Mew seems to be awakened from his sense and quickly lifted his unconscious boyfriend and quickly goes to their room and settles him.

When they finally arrive at their room, Tharn quickly goes out of the room and go to his maids to give then instruction about the incoming doctor. Megan remained still at Mew's and just watching her fiancee act so worried about the man she never met before.

"Who is the Mew? Why is he here?? Why are you so worried about him?? What is happening!! Please talk to me cause I'm really confused right now! Tell me what is going on!!" Megan keeps on asking Mew but the man is not looking at her. It seems that Mew is not even hearing her which made the woman more curious and angry at the same time. This what she hates the most!! Being ignored!! She is never been ignored before never!!

She quickly walks on Mew side and forcefully made the man face him

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON MEW!! HERE I AM SURPRISING YOU WITH MY COME BACK!! AREN'T YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME!! I'M YOUR FIANCE FOR GOD SAKE AND ALL YOUR ATTENTION IS WITH THAT SLEEPING WEAK MAN!! WHO IS HE REALLY?? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!! FROM WHAT I SEE!! THIS IS YOUR ROOM!!! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM UP HERE IF ME YOUR FIANCE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE!! TELL ME MEW!! CAUSE I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYMORE!! TELL ME!" Megan angrily said. Mew never acts this way with her. She got used to the mew who always say yes to her. The Mew never ignores her.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL HIM!!!??" Mew angrily yelled at Megan which made the woman more confused. All she can think about is

"What happens to Mew!! This is not the Mew that I know of!! Mew is never angry at me!!" She thinks to herself

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MEW!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!" Megan said because Mew is holding both of his arms so tightly that she is sure it will mark

"I said!! what the hell did you call just him??" Mew angrily said!! Mew is not on his right mind anymore. He is clouded with his emotion. So much anger to himself for causing Gulf to be this way. worried because Gulf hasn't awoken yet. Nervous about what might Gulf do if he wakes up. Everything is running on his mind right now!!