FIFTY EIGHT

Living like strangers in our home. Tino was reading a book but I had a feeling he could hardly concentrate.

Tino and I were in his room. Not the room we shared with our angel. We couldn't bear to sleep in the room without her. We hadn't slept there since she was kidnapped.

Several paintings of the same angel laid around in the room. In a space of seven days, I had painted ten pictures. I hadn't touched a bottle of vodka.

Painting was therapeutic but I needed to see her. It was like an itch I couldn't get rid of. I tilted my head at the painting of her again. Her deep dark skin was barely covered. Breasts covered with a red satin cloth but her waist and hips were clear to see. Her hair was in one of those messy pineapple buns and her eyes were closed.

I lightly ran the brush covered in white pain back and forth over the red sheets to highlight certain areas. I sighed and pulled back, placing the brush behind my ear.

"Maybe we should go talk to her" I wondered aloud and turned to Tino. His eyes left the book in his hand and I shivered under his gaze.

"We need to give her space. She doesn't need to be pressured by our presence"

"How do you know she's not waiting for us to come to her and explain everything" I shrugged and Tino glared at me. I sighed and climbed out of bed, tugging down on my shirt that had ridden up.

My hair had grown very long -I had let it grow out because Wura seemed to like it.

My white shirt had paint on it and I even managed to get paint on my sweatpants.

"Where are you going?" He grunted out and I sighed, turning to him.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe to get some fucking food?" I snapped and he eyed me before he went back to his book. I stepped out of the room with a smirk and walked down the stairs.

Combing my fingers through my hair, I made my way to the kitchen. It was empty as fuck. But there was some food on the table. I grabbed the bowl of rice and dug in.

I let out a deep breath, throwing my head back. I wanted her back. God! I wanted Wura back but I knew Tino was right.

She needed her space.

I sat there for a little longer after eating, hoping she'd show up.

She didn't.

I made my way back up to Tino's room and found him in bed.

Tino made my heart skip. I loved him. With all of my heart but it felt like we were nothing without Wura. I hated that it felt like that.

They both meant so much to me in different ways.

Tino was shirtless in bed, holding one of those his bloody books and I climbed into bed, straddling him.

"I'm sorry" I breathed out and he placed the book on the side of the bed. His hair was spread out on the silk pillow.

My mind trailed off, running down memory lane. The time he made love to me in our bathroom, eyes staring into mine and one hand gripping my chin, forcing me to keep my attention on him. The feel of his cock slipping deep into me, hitting the sensitive spot again and again.

The memory of Tino taking Wura blindly, his ass clenched. Voice hoarse and grunts filled with unrivaled pleasure. Oh, I knew how it felt to be deep inside our angel.

His hand smacked her ass while she screamed my name...or was it his name? I didn't give a fuck. The sight was too beautiful to care about names. The two people I loved the most.

Or the midnight I woke up to Angel's lips parted, a moan escaping her lips. Tino pulling her flush against him like she was too far away.

"I'm sorry too, bambino. I should've done better. God, I'm sorry for hurting you" he whispered and I smiled, feeling much better.

His eyes darkened as I laid against his body. He could surely feel my growing cock.

"Please don't tell me you were thinking of Fiore?" He chuckled, his husky voice leaving goosebumps on my skin. I slid my hand up to his neck. I knew I was walking into a territory that would probably kill me when I wrapped my hand around his neck.

Tino and I were dominants. I was only less dominant with him. An unspoken agreement and I had been dying to dominate him.

"Gianni" he growled, attempting to pull my hand off his neck but I kept my hold firm.

My heart was ticking like a bomb.

"Calmati, Baby" I whispered against his beard, my voice hard and he laid still under me. I took his hands, placing them above his head.

I could feel his heart racing.

"Calm down, Tino" I whispered against his lips and he reached to claim my lips, causing me to pull back with a satisfied smirk.

"Remember who's in charge here" I whispered, grinding my sheathed cock against his.

"Fuck you, bastardo" he snapped and I laughed, shaking my head.

"That's not it. Maybe you'll behave if il mio Fiore was here, Hmm? Maybe..." I could see how he relaxed at the mention of Wura. The impact she had on us was mind blowing. She had obviously done something to us.

Sorcery or witchcraft.

His eyes were on mine, slowly giving in. Not totally.

"Maybe if she asked you, begged you to let her see. You would, wouldn't you?" I let go of his hand, trailing my hand down his body, sliding myself down his body.

"Words, Baby" I kissed his obvious bulge and he gulped audibly. His lips parted to speak.

"Fuck you, Gianni" he grunted, climbing out of bed while I chuckled, watching him stomp off to the bathroom.

I smiled but it easily died down when I remembered that she wasn't here.