TWENTY TWO

I wrapped my arms around her waist, familiarizing myself with the scent of his had and the scent of her hair

I had cleaned her up, stripped down to my underwear and put one of Tino's shirt on her. I had my arms around her as I spooned her. The feel of her lush ass -directly or indirectly- was driving me insane.

I knew Tino was doing it on purpose -not making me cum- but I knew in the end, it would be worth it.

Either that or I was sucker for pain. I believe it was the latter.

Wura moaned in her sleep and I chuckled, holding her tighter. I groaned as she wiggled her ass in her sleep, sending shivers up my spine -and my cock, but that wasn't the point.

My arms covered in tattoos covered her hands like dark chocolate drizzled on vanilla ice cream. I didn't like chocolate -or ice cream- but this was definitely an exception.

I kissed her neck and she giggled in her sleep.
The door slowly creaked open and Tino walked in. I inhaled and watched him. He combed his fingers through his hair, smelling like tobacco and musk.

"Why did you come back so late? I thought we were taking Wura out to dinner?" I asked him and he pulled his shirt off. He put his hair up in a high firm bun and I bit down on my lip.

How much I'd have loved fuck the little angel as we watched Tino take off his clothes.

"Fucking meeting is why" he grumbled and kicked his pants off.

I held my breath, admiring his muscles and the clear outline of his growing cock underneath his boxer shorts.

I met his brown eyes and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and pulled Wura closer to me, ignoring the burning in my cheeks. He couldn't see it anyways.

He climbed into bed and his thick fingers trailed along her brown skin like she was too delicate.
I didn't blame him because I knew how that felt too- sometimes, I wondered if she would break if I held her too tight.

He threw his leg over mine that was entwined hers and slid his hand to her backside, touching my cock simultaneously. I inhaled and shook my head.

"We can't do this with her sleeping" I mumbled reluctantly and he chuckled, kissing her nose with his eyes on me as his hands glided up and down my cock.

"I keep thinking about it. I wish I had taken a picture" he whispered and I inhaled wondering what he was talking about.

"A-a picture of what?" I mumbled as his fingers trailed around the waistband of my boxer shorts.

"A picture of you and my Fiore sharing my cock. Dio, it was a sight to behold" he smirked devilishly, in a way that made me even harder and I inhaled, thinking about the taste of Tino's cum on her tongue.

Her tongue flickering over the top of his cock, and the pulsating veins on his thick, long and hard shaft. The innocence in her eyes as she palmed his cock or didn't know what to do.

"You're thinking about it too, aren't you?" He chuckled and snapped the band of my underwear back into place. I almost whined but I slid my hand underneath Wura's top, rubbing over her belly.
[A/N; I'm I the only one who likes soft belly rubs?🥺Yes?]

"Go to bed, Gianni" he kissed my lips softly and I couldn't help but return it hungrily, moaning. My hand spread over Wura's stomach and I quietened down so that I didn't wake her up.

Tino pulled away and kissed her forehead as he threw his arm over us, shutting his eyes with a smile on his face while his fingers tapped against my skin.

I shut my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The rays of the sun trying to burn holes through my eyelids woke me up and I groaned, trying to hold Wura close but I felt myself on top of a muscled body. His right hand gripped my ass and I groaned, hiding my face in his neck.

"Could you stop?" I grunted sleepily and he chuckled. I could feel the vibration over his body.

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw, was the sleeping angel with her head on Tino's arm. I stared at her, my eyes touched every bit of her innocence. Every part of her face.

My heart began to race again and I looked up at Tino whose eyes were closed.

"I know you're not sleeping, bastardo. And go make her breakfast" I climbed off him, ignoring the feel of his rock hard cock on my body.

"Dio. I can't wait to be deep in that ass again" he grunted out with a chuckle and I laughed. I wasn't unfamiliar with Tino's vulgarity. I could handle it -and his cock but again, that wasn't the point.

"Shut up. And could you stop fucking giving her so much sugar? You're spoiling her" I turned to him with raised brows and Wura cuddled against him.

"You got her a huge box of chocolates. Besides, she's a teenager, Gianni. Don't be such a father" he smirked and I laughed sarcastically.

"It's a good thing you know how to handle period cramps then." I grumped in annoyance, glaring at him while he seemed like he wanted to burst out laughing.

"At least I'm not gonna be the one who's feeding her that stronzate you call food." He shook his head and Wura moaned softly before she readjusted her position.

Her shirt rode up on the side as she had thrown her leg over Tino. Her ass was exposed. That delicious brown ass. God!

"Gianni?" She mumbled sleepily while Tino smirked at me. My heart screamed out and I exhaled knowing that I couldn't leave now.

"Fiore's looking for you, Gianni. I guess you can't leave now" I sighed and climbed back into bed, spooning her and nestling my head in her neck where it felt and smelled like heaven.

 I guess you can't leave now" I sighed and climbed back into bed, spooning her and nestling my head in her neck where it felt and smelled like heaven

Hello hello hello! Hello my sweets!
Ugh! I almost hate myself but there will be a double update. Sorry for vanishing...I've been a tad bit busy with editing Pastor Sage.
It's kinda late now, so...you'll get the second update tomorrow?
Ouu! So, what do y'all think? Hopefully, y'all can differentiate between the two shmeksy men even if i don't use name banners? [i sound like a problematic maths teacher]
Anyways!! Enjoy! Stay safe✨✨
-Aduke ❤️