SEVENTY NINE

Gianni

She fiddled with the ring on her finger, seemingly unable to take her eyes off it and I couldn't get the smile off my face.

It might seem like I was doing this to piss Tino off but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

I loved her and frankly speaking, I was tired of playing the bad guy. I was tired of Tino taking everything first. I don't hate him for it but it pisses me off most times.

Why should he get mad when I'm just doing what he does?

"You like it that much?" I chuckled, unable to take my eyes off her as she admired her ring the whole drive home.

"Mhmm. It's pretty" she giggled, turning to me and my heart skipped a couple of beats as my gaze settled on her face.

This single seemingly harmless five foot something girl was capable of turning my whole life around, making me question my own principles...it's love. I'm aware of that. If I didn't love her more than I loved myself, we wouldn't be here.

I loved her too much. A little too much. It's the reason I'm scared that if I keep acting or playing bad cop, she'll always continue to see me that way.

Our first meeting wasn't very...it wasn't very memorable and I don't look as approachable as Tino. I wouldn't care on a normal day but I do. Because it's her.

I don't want her to drift away from me. And for us, this would always be a beautiful memory.

I might not be her first kiss. Or maybe the one she fell in love with first. And I'm fine with that because I didn't put in the effort to deserve it.

But I will be her first husband and I will do everything to make it happen.

"You're pretty" I grinned and her gaze left the ring before she stared at me for a couple of moments. She leaned in slowly, our breaths mingling like we were our of air, surviving on each other's breaths.

"You know...I love you, right?" She tilted her head lightly and just when I thought I've gotten used to those heart palpitations, my heart skipped.

"Yeah?" A delighted laugh escaped my lips as she smiled and pressed her lips to mine.
A grumble to satisfaction coursed through me and I slipped my tongue into her warm mouth, getting drunk off the kiss and the taste of Chardonnay on her tongue. She crawled into my arms and I groaned, my hands roaming over her magnificent body.

"We're in the car. Quit it" Tino grunted from the drivers seat and I chuckled, contemplating whether to listen to him or just do what I wanna do.

I looked at the pretty little flower in my hold who had a dissatisfied pout on her lips.

"Should we stop?" I whispered against her lips, my lips grazing against hers with every letter I spoke. The feeling was electrifying.

She looked into my eyes and giggled,
wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No" she whispered playfully, pressing a warm kiss to my forehead and I smiled, pulling back to look into her eyes. She was art. My beautiful muse and at this point, she's become the essence of my soul.

She straddled me, twisting her waist against my throbbing bulge.

"What a naughty little flower?" My voice cracked under the pressure of my lust while my hands gripped her waist tight.

Still contemplating whether to give in or not.

"Your naughty little flower." She whispered, taking my hand in her much softer and warmer hand, slowly cupping her breast with my hand.

Her pretty brown eyes had darkened with a sinful lust but still very expressive.

I could feel her taut nipples beneath the dress and I pinched them, circling my thumb around her nipples over the dress.
I leaned in, running my tongue over her neck, eliciting a shiver from her.

"Gianni" she whimpered and I smirked, flipping us around, letting her rest on the seat while I kneeled between her legs.

Her gaze followed me and seemingly finding it difficult to breathe, her lips let out warm puffs of air.
A chuckle escapes my lips and my fingers roll down her skin, stopping briefly at her slender neck, reminding me that she was just like a rose that somehow managed to grow at the top of a hill in the middle of winter.

A beautiful sight but a mystery, still.

"I love you, Tesoro" I whispered against her thigh, pressing a kiss to her skin as I kissed my way to the lining of her panties.

She shivered, lashes fluttering as her eyes pooled with tears like I was making her cry.

But how ironic was it that I found her so beautiful when she cried but I hated seeing her in tears.

"Hurry up" she whispered impatiently and I smirked, running my index finger over her damp panties. She was sopping wet and I wondered just how long this little innocent thing had been thinking about this but I wouldn't be one to point fingers.

My cock ached, pressing against my pants.

"Yes, ma'am" I lean down, running my tongue over her panties while her eyes followed me.

She shivered and I slipped my finger into her panties, moving her panties to the side.

"I guess I could just take this as a surprise dessert" I raised a brow, slipping a finger into her. She moaned and raised her hips. Her plump lips parted as my thumb circled her clit.

A/N
Hello babies! This one is for Gianni, my baby. I just feel like he's a little misunderstood. Anyhoo, enjoy, my babies. I love you and have a beautiful day agreed!
-Aduke <3