EIGHT

I knew had my eyes narrowed at him before pouring myself another glass of chocolate vodka

I knew had my eyes narrowed at him before pouring myself another glass of chocolate vodka. This was the what? Fifth glass? It wasn't enough.

I hadn't been able stop drinking it since I thought about how Wura tasted.

How the heaven between her thighs tasted. God! I only had so much self control.

Tino walked back to the table and placed a bottle of orange juice next to the chinaware piled with pancakes covered in chocolate.

Tino never put anything on his pancakes and neither did I because it was fucking childish.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped, thinking about the things he had said last night. I knew he carried me upstairs and I hated it. I hated him.

The bloody betrayer.

He tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at me in true confusion before his lips parted and closed again.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Gianni? Picking seashells?" He glared at me and I chuckled, nodding. There was something about the way he set the table.

He sat down at the other end of the table before picking one of those measly books, putting it up to hide his face from my view. I gripped the neck of the vodka bottle, my breathing grew heavy.

"She's not yours." I whispered, looking at the book and he let out a small laugh before his fingers began to tap on the book, making an irritating sound.

"I'm not fucking around, Tino. Wura is-"

"Good morning" I froze at the sound of Vince's voice but my gaze and anger never left Tino.

The tension was clear but Vince was used to it and I didn't give a fuck.

"Uhm...Good morning everyone" I sat up immediately and simultaneously, Tino did the same, slamming his book on the table. I turned to the sound of the angelic voice and right there...right there, she was like the sun in a garden of beautiful colorful flowers.

This was the reason I stayed away.

She was armed and dangerous.

Yet, the daisy in her thick and luscious black hair said otherwise. The white sundress she wore made her look like she fell right from heaven. And that smile. That smile.

That smile wasn't directed at me. It wasn't for me. And that thought pissed me off.

Why was she smiling at Tino like that?

"T-Tino?" She smiled shyly and walked towards him. The bottle shattered under the pressured my grip and they still didn't notice me.

"Good morning, fiore." I scoffed in disbelief, staring at the both of them. It had only been four fucking days!

He always did that! Every fucking time!

"How did you sleep?" He was looking at her and she was looking at him. It was like I didn't even exist!

"Come here, Wura" I growled, glaring at Tino whose smile turned upside down as he reluctantly looked away from the one jewel we both clearly wanted.

"Why? I'm comfortable here" I could hear the smile in her tone but it wasn't funny and I really didn't want to yell at her.

"Come here, Wura" I exhaled, hoping to sound somewhat calm but she shook her head skeptically.

"Sit on my fucking lap, Wura before I make you" I yelled and flung the bottle away in anger. I was breathing heavily and I didn't realize when I had stood up.

Wura was looking at me with wide eyes. Fear in those chocolate orbs.

"Come here, Tesoro" I inhaled and sat down, turning to Vince who had clearly taken an interest in the girl if eyebrows pinched in irritation was any giveaway.

"This isn't necessary, Gianni. Fiore just wants to-"

"Stop calling her that!" I snapped in frustration and bit down on my lower lip and scoffed, pointing a bloodied finger at him.

"Stay the fuck away from her. Come here, Wuraola" I growled and turned to her at the last part. The dark skinned angel looked like she didn't belong here but I was too selfish. She was too beautiful. Too innocent. Too...too alluring.

Her eyes were wet with unshed tears and she had her lower lip tucked in between her teeth as she pushed herself out of the chair and dragged her feet towards me. She was playing with her fingers and she looked at Vince but I didn't look away from her.

My anger slowly vanished as she looked at me. I was now aware of how my hand hurt and the blood that dripped.

"Sit down, Angel" I smirked and she looked at my thigh before looking up at me.

"Ca-can't I sit on a chair? I'm sure it's more comfortable for both of us" she said in a soft voice and I almost gave in. She was doing something to me.

"Sit down" I gritted out through my teeth and she gulped before she sat down on my thigh. I pulled her closer and watched the blood stain her beautiful white dress.

"Your defiance, Angel. Will get you in a lot..." I whispered, watching her back and the numerous freckles on it.

"Beautiful" I whispered and ran my finger along her back, drawing lines from one freckle to the other. I smirked when goosebumps appeared on her skin, breaking out under her glowing brown skin.

I could feel Tino's eyes on her.

On us.

Wura shifted uncomfortably and I groaned as she rubbed her ass against my cock.

I ran my lips along her shoulder, watching Tino. His eyes were swirling with emotions.

Hunger, lust, desire, anger, jealousy?

I spread her legs apart and ran my hand along the insides of her thighs. Tino still watched us with his hand gripping the table tightly.

"Gi" she whispered hungrily and I kissed her shoulder, biting and suckling while she tilted her head to give me access.

"Si, Tesoro" i replied and ran my tongue over her neck while Tino watched. The little angel continued to let out small whimpers.

"Excuse us, Vincenzo" Tino's voice was hard and Wura wasn't the only one who froze.

Am I the only who's been feeling sad lately? Yes? Okay.
Anyways! I don't feel too good but I binge watched Lucifer...I love Lucifer(not Lucifer lucifer)
I'm getting an instax mini 9 too because...I don't know, but I'll show y'all pictures that I'll take.
This note is really sad😂
Anyways! Enjoy! I love you!
-Aduke🌹