FORTY THREE

I woke up. My eyes felt too heavy and I knew I shouldn't be awake.

What time was it?

I hated waking up in the middle of the night.

I groaned and turned, hiding my head under Gianni's underarm. My stomach rumbled and I knew it wasn't even 4AM.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled, looking up at Gianni who grumbled something in his sleep and pulled me closer. Tino groaned in his sleep and spooned me, his hard member pressed in between my ass cheeks as his hand settled on my hip.

I sniffled, wondering where the sheets went to before I crawled off the large bed. Tino almost had the devil's grip on me but I climbed out and Gianni's hand searched around the bed, his brows furrowing while Tino groaned, clearly searching for me.

As soon as Gianni's fingers touched Tino's shirtless body, the bigger man pulled Gianni into his arms.

I laughed lightly and watched as they fell asleep comfortably before I stepped out of the bedroom.

My stomach roared hungrily this time and I regretted eating all of that chocolate last night.

I trudged down to the kitchen, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I turned the lights on and made myself an easy bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. [A/N; I love spaghetti. Don't judge. Judge me, I find you, I kill you😌]

I grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge and sat on the counter, making myself comfortable as I ate. I hummed to myself, swaying around as until I finished with my food.

"What..." Tino's voice almost made me scream. I turned to him and his eyes were only half opened. It was clear he had only just woken up. I grinned and ran into his arms. He chuckled and swept me up, adjusting me on his hip.

I buried my nose in his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck. He let out a small grumble of pleasure. His touch set my body aflame but in the nicest way possible.

"Good morning, Fiore" his voice was a deep husk that made every nerve tingle. I ran my nose along his neck and he inhaled, patting my ass conveniently.

"Morning" I smiled shyly and he chuckled before glancing around the kitchen.

"Should've called me, Fiore. What if you got hurt, Hmm?" He placed me on the ground and I shrugged, taking his large hand in mine.

"I was hungry and I didn't want to wake you up" I mumbled, looking up at him. He hummed, cupping my chin.

I stood on my toes for a kiss that I believed I deserved. He chuckled when he noticed my expression.

"Upstairs, Fiore " I groaned but let him lead me upstairs nonetheless.

"I can't sleep" I cried out with a pout and he glanced at me with a teasing smirk.

"I could put you to sleep" he winked and I frowned, thinking of how he was going to put me to sleep as we walked up the stairs.

"You're gonna read to me?" I asked confusedly and he chuckled, pushing the door open. He let me walk in and I walked towards the bed where Gianni was still sleeping.

I turned to Tino. His smile suddenly vanished and I gulped at the dark look in his eyes.

"Oh no, il mio Fiore. I'm gonna fuck you...hard" I clenched my thighs. The thought felt so pleasurable. I eyed his shirtless body and ran my tongue over my bottom lip.

How possible was it for men so magnificent and sexy to exist?

My core tingled at the sight of his growing bulge underneath his grey sweatpants. He leaned against the door and I exhaled like I couldn't breathe.

"C'mon. Take that dress off" he crossed his arms against his chest and i nipped on my lower lip before I pushed myself up on the bed.

I pulled the dress up to my thighs, keeping my eyes on him even when it felt like his gaze was burning into my eyes and reading my thoughts.

"Come take it off for me" I took my lower lip in between my teeth and he smirked, pushing himself up before he walked towards me.

"With pleasure, Fiore" he grunted out and craned my neck up to stare at him as he stood inches away from him. I leaned into him, eager for some form of physical contact. I craved it.

His hands ran over my thigh and I inhaled, throwing my head back. Hands gripped the ends of my dress and he pulled it off, leaving me in nothing but my birthday suit.

I ran my hands over his body, a whine of excitement left my lips as my fingers traced over his pecs, his hard nipples and then over his hand and before I slid my fingers into the loose band of his sweatpants.

I could hear my own heart beating. I could hear how deeply I was breathing.

"Turn around, Fiore. Bend over on the bed" he pulled back, pitch black eyes looking into mine. I hesitated but did as he'd asked. I spun around and bent over on the side of the bed. Gianni was facing me, still asleep.

How he hadn't woken up was beyond me. I felt and heard Tino shuffle behind me. The fact that I couldn't see me had my mind reeling, wondering what he was doing.

"Nervous?" I felt him lean against me and I inhaled, feeling his member press against my ass. He gripped my neck and ran his tongue along the shell of my ear, raking a shiver through me.

"C-curious" I whispered and shut my eyes as he grinded against me.

"Good. Let's see how quiet you can be" I heard the smugness in his voice. I gulped at the challenge because I knew I couldn't be quite to save my life.

I heard him rip something open -a condom- while I bit down on my lip, staring at Gianni.

*inhaled and exhales*
Y'all know what the next chapter is but I'm afraid it might come up a little...later😭
It'll be better than good, I promise!
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌻