FOURTEEN

It smelled like him

It smelled like him. I watched him as he took a long drag of his cigarette with his book held up in his other hand. He had gotten rid of his coat and it was only just us two.

I regarded myself as a dominant. I did. But all my defenses came to shit in his presence.

"I'm here" my voice was gruff. Deep. Hungry. He didn't look away from his book. It was the picture perfect moment. I already had numerous painted art of him and her but they were in ruins in the store room.

In my heart, I still blamed him for the reason we fell apart.

Miranda was the last woman we had shared. She was like a pixie. She looked almost unreal. She had these fucking amazing tits and this ass that drove me wild -at some point. Long blonde hair and the purest blue eyes. Maybe that's why it took me so long to understand that maybe she wasn't the angel she acted like she was.

I was in love with Miranda. I never failed to tell her that but I didn't realize that I was blinded by her false pretenses.

I was in love with her but she was in love with Tino. Only Tino. It was always Tino.

"Take a seat, fratello. We have important issues to discuss" his voice had gone hoarse. I stared at his hands that had wrapped snugly around my cock. His bright brown eyes that dared me to wake our angel up.

I sighed, wondering if this was even the right thing to do.

I glanced around the library and chuckled, shaking my head. It was far different from how I remembered it and I assumed he had remodeled it because of Miranda.

I had my hands deep in the pockets of the grey sweatpants I had changed into. I didn't want him to see that I needed more of him so, I sat down across him and he put the cigarette out in the glass ashtray shaped like a dragon. He slid a silver bookmark into the page when his fingers were holding before he let the book slam shut.

"Done with your four year tantrum?" He raised a brow and I scoffed. He spoke like my feelings didn't mean anything and it hurt.

"Tantrum? You call that a tantrum?" I narrowed my eyes at him, ready to throw a punch because it wouldn't be the first time.

He smirked and let his hair free. My anger dissipated at the way his luscious and silky brown curls rolled down and behind his back.

"Si, Gianni. A tantrum is what it is. However..." he trailed off and cleared his throat. I gulped, hating how it felt like the walls were closing in on me. How my gaze solely focused on his lips or those hands that had made me cum so many times. Or even his lips had had touched me everywhere.

"However, this is about Fiore. She...it's clear that we both want her and that she wants us. Si?" He raised a brow and I hummed, leaning back and waiting to hear what he had to say.