EIGHTY [18+]

Gianni

"Get out" Tino's voice shattered the air of lust and desire in the backseat and when I glanced at him, his jaws were clenched.

I smirked and glanced at the girl who was somewhere in between heaven and earth, seemingly unaware of what was happening.

"When did we get home?" I chuckled and brought my glistening fingers to my mouth, running my tongue over it.

"Get out of the fucking car. I'll take her" he snapped, clearly almost at his limit and I raised a brow.

This was truly amazing. To see him losing composure like this. Those veins rising on his neck and the depth of his voice.

"I'll take her in." I opened the door on our side and climbed out, sweeping her into my arms.

"Let's go take a shower. Hmm?" She called in a sleepy and sensual tone. I wasn't sure if she was sleepy or just teasing me. It was hard to tell.

"Anything you want, my love" I laughed as I made my way into the house with Tino behind us.

We made it to the bathroom but not to take a shower.

"Part those pretty legs for me, Bambino" I begged, on my knees as I gripped her thighs. She writhed, sitting on the counter with her back against the wall.

"Ugh...please, more" warm and breathless whimpers left her lips as her fingers combed through my hair.

She was soaking wet and God, did she taste heavenly.

"You want more? Hmm?" I looked up at her. I wanted everything. I wanted to grab her perfect breast. I wanted to choke her neck with my hands and fill her mouth with my cock. I wanted to bury my dick in her pussy.

I wanted to do everything. What a greedy man I was.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and I stood up, slipping my tongue into her mouth as I rubbed my cock over her throbbing pussy, her clit, wanting to slip into her but taking my sweet time as I kissed her.

Our tongues entangled in the heat of the kiss as I continued to rub my cock over her and pinch her nipples.

She moaned into the kiss as I circled those taut nipples with my fingers. She was getting breathless but she wouldn't pull away.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled back, a silvery string of saliva connecting our lips, an evidence of what we'd been doing, the weight of the kiss.

"Fuck me" she whimpered, rubbing her fingers over my cock that was now covered in her fluids. That same finger that had my ring on it. She wouldn't take it off and it turned me on so much.

My woman. My wife.

"Still so beautiful and innocent ..." even when she begged me to fuck her. Her lashes fluttered and she moaned, moving her hips to rub her pussy over my cock with desperation.

"Please?" She begged and I stroked my cock, glancing at Tino who was watching the entire show like a spectator. An angry expression on his face. One that betrayed the jerking motions of his erect cock covered in precum.

"But what about him. Hun? Surely, you've not forgotten you're getting two husbands. Mhmm?" I teased, pinching her nipples and her eyes rolled behind her head.

"T-tino." She moaned, looking like a wreck. A sexy wreck. Her legs shook and her thigh was covered in her glistening essence and bite marks. I couldn't help myself. I wanted a bite.

Her nipples were stiffened and carried a darker hue from pinching and pulling them. Her lips...covered in saliva and swollen. Tears covered her face and her eyes were heavy.

"I thought you forgot I exist" Tino snapped at her and she giggled, wiggling her toes and she got even wetter.

I smirked and swept her off the counter, placing her feet on the floor.

Her legs shook and she fell to her knees. Her gaze moved from my cock to Tino's like a greedy animal that couldn't decide.

"Go on." I nudged my chin at Tino who didn't seem to like that but his gaze softened as she crawled towards him.

"I feel so bad." She mumbled as she kneeled in front of him while he ran his cock over her lips.

"You do? Where? Tell me and I'll fix it for you" Tino parted her lips with his hands and her tongue swept out, running over his cock.

"Here. It aches" she mumbled, circling her fingers over her clit. I smirked and walked towards her.

"I don't think that's something one cock can fix. What do you think?" I looked at Tino whose brows were furrowed in desire as she took his cock into her mouth, nodding in agreement.

I stroked my cock and leaned over her, gripping her waist as cupped her breasts, sinking my teeth into the thin skin on her slender neck, leaving hickeys behind.

Tino pulled out of her mouth and slapped his cock against her cheek.

"I'm mad, Fiore. Really mad. What shall I do?" He chuckled, the anger evident in his tone and I laughed.

Whenever we had sex with her, Tino was the rougher one and I found it ironic how sweet he was to her outside sex.

"Don't tell me you can't handle me having a little 'moment' with her? Don't be a pussy" I laughed and she crawled into his arms on shaky limbs.

"Don't be mad at Gianni" she begged and Tino frowned, turning her over. She was sitting in his laps as she faced me, drunk on the lust.

"Is this how you wanna play it?" He asked and I smiled, sliding my cock into her. A soothing moan escaped from her lips and I pressed my lips to his, slipping my tongue into his warm mouth that tasted of scotch and some wine.

Her pussy walls tightened around my cock and I groaned, my head filling with desire.

"My turn" she moaned and when I looked down, I noticed her looking up at us. Her eyes were wide and bright now with a shy smile playing on her lips. I slammed harder into her and nipped on her bottom lip, my gaze moving to Tino.

"Fuck" he groaned and I could feel his fingers prod her other hole while her moans grew louder.

"Ah...it's so good" she moaned, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck as I fucked her. It felt so good. I would never get used to how good it felt.

"Ah, fuck" Tino groaned as Wura whimpered. I could feel his dick slide into her. We thrust into her a a synchronized rhythm, one that we didn't have to try so hard to match.

Her cries and pleas, Tino's grunts and my moans filled the air that was  already saturated by lust.

Tino had his arms around me as he slammed into her with reckless abandon. I kissed her, plunging into the depths of her warmth with an odd urge to reach her cervix. I wanted more but I wasn't sure of what it was.

She moaned, leaning back with her head on his shoulder while he adorned her neck and shoulder with hockeys.

"My sweet little flower" he grunted, kissing her skin like she was the only thing he believed in.

The sight was pleasing. A little too pleasing and I couldn't hold myself back. I couldn't. She shivered as screamed as she came. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, mumbling her name under my breath as I came inside her.

Tino let out deep grunts, pulling out of her as he came in heavy spurts all over me and her, breathing heavily.

A/N
Hello loves.
I feel like I outdid myself with this one. It's been a minute since I wrote smut. Was it good? Yes? Holy water sprinkling kinda good?
Anyhoo, enjoy my loves.
-Aduke <3