FORTY EIGHT

I held Wura close. God! I felt so fucking sore but fuck if I wouldn't do it all over again.

We were under the sheets -naked. I couldn't find the strength to put on any clothes so, I just held her in my arms as her lashes fluttered close. She was watching the cartoon with the stupid sponge and she kept laughing even if it wasn't funny.

Tino had gone to get our dinner.

"I love you" I whispered, kissing the shell of her ear and she turned to face me. Brown eyes glistening with love. I kissed her nose and she giggled.

"You only got two days. Maybe when you get back, we could go in another date" she suggested shyly and I laughed, wondering if this was the same Wura who had suggested sex in the bathroom.

"It's a date, my angel" I whispered and she nodded excitedly, resting her head on my chest.

There was a soft knock at the door and then a few seconds of hesitation before it was pushed open. While I laid on the bed, Wura pushed herself up, trying to see who it was.

Her nipples rubbed against my chest and I was fighting so hard to not have her on her back and fuck her into oblivion.

"Is that my pizza?" Wura called excitedly, her pink hair dropping on my face. I groaned and turned to Lucia who was staring at the floor, waiting to be dismissed.

"I need my breakfast ready by 4am...just me." I told her, sitting up and leaving the sheets on Wura.

The pink haired angel gasped at my nudity and threw the sheets over me, making me laugh.

"Of course, sir. Will that be all?" Her voice was shaky and I asked her to leave. She walked out of the room and I pulled Wura into my arms.

I kissed her neck and she whimpered, gripping my shoulders as my cock pressed against her wet pussy.

"You want my cock, Angel?" I kissed her lips and she let out a small whine, unsatisfied with my teasing. I pushed the sheets off her body and gripped her waist.

"No need for the whines, pretty girl." I mused and moved my hands up to cup her breasts.

"Tell me what you want and I might just give it to you" I whispered and pinched her sensitive and erect nipples. She moaned and pushed her body against me, saying nothing except the little whimpers that left her lips.

"Tell me, baby. You want my cock, darling? Hmm?" I nipped on her earlobe and she nodded.

"Y-Yeah" she stuttered, eyes shut as Tino walked in, a glass of juice against his lips. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I leave you for twenty minutes and..." he trailed off and I kissed her neck, moving her to sit on the bed.

Wura looked like she was in a daze while I walked to pull on sweatpants.

"I'm hungry" she grumbled and I laughed, combing my fingers through my hair that now reached a few inches below my shoulder.

Tino who had put two slices of pizza on a place climbed into bed and fed her dinner.

"Spoiled" I called and Tino chuckled while Wura grinned.

Of course, I didn't mind that she was spoiled. She was, after all, our little princess. The most important person to us.

My heart ached already at the thought of leaving this behind even if it was just for two days. I knew Tino didn't need my protection but I just couldn't help it. I wanted to protect the both of them.

Leaving them behind was scary.

A few hours later, Wura had fallen asleep after eating two slices of pizza and drinking her favorite juice. I had finished packing a bag and Tino was sitting on the couch in the room.

I walked towards him and easily straddled him, pulling the book out of his hand. His gaze softened and he pulled me close.

"You got two days, Bambino." He warmed and with my heart thumping and my chest, I slipped my hand up to his shoulder.

"Ti amo" I whispered and he kissed me, making me lose every iota of sense. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned, sliding my fingers into his mass of lush brown hair. I could feel his hard cock grow even harder under me.

"I love you too. Stay safe" he answered in a hoarse voice as he pulled away. I nodded and glanced at Wura who was hidden under the sheets and snoring lightly.

"Take care of her, okay?" My heart skipped as I stared at her, knowing that I couldn't afford to lose her. We couldn't.

Tino let out a deep grunt before he claimed my lips again, gripping my ass like he couldn't get enough.

We went to bed a little later than we should and while Tino slept, I couldn't. I hated leaving them behind and it was the first time.