SIXTY SIX

I wedged my thigh in between his legs and stroked his hard cock, our tongue and lips locking in a flaming heat as he rolled his hips, desperate to get himself off.

"Dammit, Gianni"

He felt so fucking good. That, I couldn't deny. Maybe I was being sadistic but it felt nice to know that I wasn't the only one who could beg.

Unhinged and animalistic groans rumbled through his throat as his left hand wrapped around my waist pulled me close while his other hand pinched and flicked my nipples with expert manipulation.

"Ugh, fuck" Tino's voice made me feel like I was in the seventh heaven. The pulsating veins on the shaft of his thick cock that glistened with precum, I could feel it under my fingers as I stroked him.

I pulled back to stare into his eyes, feeling his warm breath on my lips. I couldn't have enough and it seemed I wasn't the only one.

He pressed his lips to mine and I felt his hand fiddle with the strings of my sweatpants. My tongue pushed into his and he stroked my cock but I pulled away with better intentions in my head.

"On your knees" I smirked and he hesitated before turning to Wura who was now wide awake, lips parted and eyes steady focused on Tino.

She smiled and Tino gulped audibly, turning to raise a brow at me.

"I'm not doing this shit for you"

"Know that and know peace" Wura added in a singsong voice, causing Tino and I to laugh.

The bouts of laughter that echoed though the bathroom mellowed down to a thick passioned silence.

Tino carefully and slowly went down on his knees like he was planning on changing his mind at some point. It was fucking hot -seeing him like that, staring up at me.

His brown hair fell behind his shoulders and his tongue swept out to moisten his lush lips. His brown eyes darkened and his large veiny hands moved to the band of my sweatpants.

He took his sweet time pulling my pants down, keeping those dark eager eyes on me.

My cock sprung out, precum spread over the sensitive tip and my shaft pulsated, blood rushing like I was going to get a heart attack.

His tongue swept out first and ran along the tip of my length. Unintentionally, a groan left my lips and I gripped his hair.

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath and watched as he teased the tip of my tip with his pink tongue. My toes wiggled and so did my fingers. The pleasure was immense.

It was like dropping into an ocean, sinking deep in the warmth of his mouth.

Tino gripped my thighs and took my length deeper into his mouth. My hands itched for something else as my eyes fluttered close.

"Fuck" I thrust into his mouth, touching the stars behind my eyelids as I fucked his warm mouth.

I felt a warm hand on my chest and almost lost it. My rationality. I knew who it was and I pulled her to my side.

The sound of my cock slamming into Tino's mouth was like music to my ears and our Princess's hands on my skin was bliss.

My eyes darted open and looked at Wura whose wide eyes clearly begged for attention. Her lips -she had nipped on them.

"Ah, Tino. Like that" I groaned and Tino cupped my balls, pushing me to the cusps of insanity.

"Get up" I ordered and satisfaction coursed through me when he did as I'd asked. His lips glistened with saliva and precum.

"Such a beautiful sight" I mused to myself and ran my thumb along his bottom lip. His eyes left mine and fell on Wura.

"It seems our little angel is needy. You, take care of that" I trailed off, watching as he pulled her into his arms without needing any more words from me.

Me? I liked what I saw. I loved it.

She was pressed flush against him and I didn't miss how his cock rubbed against her lower stomach. His hands gripped her ass tight.

Such an impatient bastard.

"Dio. You don't know how long I've waited for this. To feel you this close -your scent, your body...you" he pulled her nightdress off and I couldn't take my eyes off her body.
She was a masterpiece. Perfection.

That ass.

Stroking his glistening cock, he hoisted her left leg up and Wura gripped the counter, her right leg barely touched the ground.

Her hands slid up his chest and she craned her neck as she looked up at him.

"I don't think I can wait much longer" his words, I imagined, was how a drug addict would've sounded without their fix. The reddened and slick tip of his cock ripped against her soaking center, eliciting beautiful helpless whimpers from her lips.

"P-please?" She whispered, gripping his shoulders. It was clear from the look on his face that he was struggling so hard to be gentle with her.

She didn't want him to.

I smirked and ran my thumb back and forth over my bottom lip, watching with delight and pleasure as his restraints vanished the minute she looked into his eyes and said a single word.

"Please"

I reveled in the sound of her scream as he thrust into her.

A very beautiful sight.

🦋
Enjoy!