SEVENTY SEVEN

TINO

My gaze left the yellow sponge chasing after a stupid starfish on the TV screen and settled on her as she focused so intently on it.

A comedic laughter rang from the screen while she watched with rapt attention. It was a little...disconcerting.

Her hair was swept up into a pineapple bun, loose curls framing her face while she donned one of my shirts.

"I wonder how you never get tired of watching this" Gianni called out as he stepped out of the kitchen, almost like he was reading my thoughts.

"It's fun to watch" She giggled and I smiled. Of course, she thought so.

"It's stupid" Gianni grunted, dropping down on the couch next to her, laying his head on her thigh.

"You're stupid" she muttered under her breath and I chuckled, going back to the book in my hand while she and Gianni argued.

Well, it was mostly Gianni doing all the arguing.

A while later, she walked up to me with those dangerous eyes, lashes fluttering softly and her plump lips set in a beautiful pout.

My heart almost couldn't take it. Merely the sight of her was doing this to me.
"Si, Fiore?" I shut the book in my hand, looking at her.

She took her bottom lip in between her teeth as she inches closer to home before crawling into my arms.

I shut my eyes, trying to restrain myself because lately, I've been feeling this...odd urge to hide her away.

Dropping the book on my table, I ran my fingers along her supple skin, eliciting a shiver from her.

"What's wrong? Did Gianni do something?" I asked and glanced at Gianni who shrugged and went back to watching TV.

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck, making me chuckle.

"You want something then?" I ran my fingers along her skin, wicked thoughts taking over my mind.

"Let's go out on a date" she demanded and I raised a brow before a chuckle escaped my lips.

"A date? Why did you think of that all of a sudden, il mio fiore?" I tilted my head at her and she crossed her arms against her chest.

The shirt she was wearing was not doing anything to help the raging thoughts in my mind.

My gaze dropped to her chest and I glanced at Gianni who had turned to us, a smirk on his face. I had a feeling he was the one who had incited this but for what?

"Alright. Anything you wanna do. We'll leave Gianni to settle it while you go get ready. Mhmm?" I ran my thumb over her bottom lip and she giggled, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you!" She whispered and my heart skipped a couple of beats while my other arm around her waist tightened.

"Now, that's barely enough" I looked into those brown eyes filled with innocence like she didn't know that her actions had consequences but I knew her all too well.

She grinned and cupped my cheeks, leaning in. I could feel her warm breath on my lips and my eyes shut before I could think about it.

"No" she sang in an airy tone and skipped off, giggling.

I smiled as I watched her leave until she was out of sight.

"What are you doing?" I clenched my jaw and stood up, walking towards Gianni who smirked and shrugged.

"Whatsoever do you mean, Tino?" His dark eyes turned even darker and I grabbed his chin, digging my fingers into his skin.

"Whatever it is...don't fucking do it." I warned and he grinned, stirring that familiar desire in my body.
I knew Gianni. Our last conversation was not over.

The good cop, bad cop game. The one who's acting as cannon fodder.

"I told you I deserved to get a reward" he grinned, sliding his fingers up my chest.

"Fucking crazy bastard" I chuckled and pulled back, letting him go.

"That was not reward enough?" I knew that if I didn't let him go, he'd end up losing feeling in his legs and unable to think.

He raised a brow and got off the couch, slipping his left hand into the pocket of his pants.

"You know...I've thought about this for a while. I don't mind playing bad cop for the rest of our lives. I love you both" he smiled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"But honestly, you didn't think that was enough, did you? C'mon, amor" he chuckled and took a few steps forward, pressing his lips to mine.

I signed into the kiss, unable to help it as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I pulled him closer. The taste of liquor and popcorn lingered on his tongue.

"Aww" the sound of Fiore's voice pulled us apart and she had a pout on her lips.

"How about me?" She had a bathrobe wrapped around her body and I smiled while Gianni chuckled, racing towards her as he caught her in his hold, spinning her around and eliciting squeals of excitement from her while he peppered her face with kisses.

"Did you take a shower yet?" Gianni asked as they made their way up the stairs. She glanced at me and waved, a smile on her face before she turned to Gianni.

"No. Do you wanna take a shower with me?" The sound of their voices slowly became lighter until I couldn't hear it anymore.

"Well...I'll be damned" I brushed my fingers through my hair. I loved them too much and as much as I love Gianni, I wanna strangle him.

I wondered what he could possibly be up to and truly, nothing could have prepared me for what that bastard did.

Nothing.

Maybe killing him would be fine. Maybe.

A\N

Hello loves,
It's been quite a while and here's another chapter. I've been busy asf with school and work, so please don't hate me😭

I'm having issues bringing this book to an end (like all my other books) and I know I promised about twenty more chapters but I really don't know. I read the chapters I wrote previously and they're just dragging it out. I don't wanna let them go.

Anyhoo, what do you think Gianni did?

And you can also join my Patreon, to read my weird stuff, incomplete books, books that I'll probably never publish, and if you'd just like to spoil me with money. You can also request one-shots.

My patreon username is SilkThoughts
I'm now active on Instagram as well- officialaduke.

*I also want everyone to meet my baby, Lucy!

Enjoy.
I love you!
-Aduke <3