SEVENTY ONE

Gianni

It felt like damn years until our flight landed. It took us a while though -because of my gun. Yes, I declared it at the airport. I was trigger happy, not stupid.

I had a strong feeling I'd be killing someone today and it was this idiota asking unwarranted questions.

"So, who is she to you?" He asked, nudging his chin at Wura who was asleep in Tino's arms.

He was just the hotel's receptionist. He was too fucking happy. I didn't like it.

"We booked a room a few days ago. Antonino Ricci" Tino ignored his question, placing his palm on the counter and I sighed, brushing my fingers through my hair.

"I apologize but I need your identification cards before you're allowed in" he spoke softly and I was getting mad.

"Is this a fucking joke? You didn't ask for the identi-"

"Get the ID's Gianni" Tino snapped and I glanced at him. He was obviously getting mad too. We were the only ones who were being questioned like this. Was this a five star hotel or the CIA's interrogation room?

"This is fucking insane" I muttered, pulling our ID cards and handing them to the receptionist. He looked through them, glancing at Wura again and again.

"I'm sorry. I apologize for the inconvenience. She just looks like the girl who was kidnapped just about a year ago" he said, still sporting that lousy smile and I clenched my jaw, leaning in. Snatching his tie, I pulled him close. His eyes grew wide.

"Is this how your hotel treats guests?"

"N-no. I apologize. The kidnapping is a really sore spot for the manager so, checking is mandatory" he mumbled and slipped us the room key card. Tino snatched it off the table and walked off, leaving me confused and still angry.
I followed behind Tino, pulling our suitcases along until we got to the room. He carefully placed the angel on the king sized bed before sitting down by the corner of the bed.

I walked towards him, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong?" I crouched down and he stared into my eyes before he shook his head, smiling softly. My heart jumped at the sight of his smile.

I shot up and was about to walk away when he pulled me back and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Tino" I whispered, narrowing my eyes at him in warming . I glanced at Wura who was still asleep and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I feel sick. Touch me" he mumbled and I exhaled, brushing my fingers through his hair. I knew exactly why he was feeling like that because I was feeling the same way.

We had new identification documents made for Wura but if she decided to stay with her mother, Tino couldn't stop her.

Thinking about it, my heart clenched.

Maybe Tino wouldn't stop her but I would. I didn't mind spilling a little blood. I never did and especially when it came to her, I'd do anything I had to. Anything. I'd killed people before, I'd kill a few more.

"Let's just go back tomorrow. There's no reason to remain here" I frowned, thinking about what the receptionist had said.

"Mhmm" he hummed and glanced at her, gulping audibly. His nervousness was etched on his face and I wondered how he had hidden that away until now.

Cupping his face, I turned his gaze to me. I forgot what I was about to say when his gaze darkened.

"Trus-" he crashed his lips against mine and I didn't have enough restraint to pull away. My heart kept thudding as Tino combed his fingers through my hair, slipping his tongue in between the seams of my lips in a kiss that felt so good.
The kiss was rough as he groaned against my lips, his tongue running over mine, biting and sucking on my lip as I straddled him, grinding my cock against him. He pulled back and I could feel his warm breath on my lips, panting as he stared into my eyes.

I nipped on his bottom lip, slipping my palm over his chest, pushing his coat off.
"Fuck me" I begged shamelessly. He could have me bent over anywhere he wanted -just him. My mind was reeling with the thought of being fucked on the edge of the bathtub. Tino thrusting in and out of me till I couldn't feel my legs.
I moaned, throwing my head back as he kissed my neck.
"Dio, bambino" he grunted and I gulped, losing myself in the feel of his lips against my skin.

He and our angel did that to me. I'd never get used to the pleasure that felt rapture. It felt like I was losing myself to them in bits till I had nothing left to offer.

"Ba-bathroom. Please?" I whispered and he smirked, drawing his finger along my spine. I wasn't sure of what I wanted. Did I want him to fuck me against the counter, stroking my cock as we watched the reflection our bodies in the mirror? Did I want him fucking me in the bathtub?

"Look at you, begging already?" I gulped, kissing his neck as I unbuttoned his pants with shaky hands.

"Tino" I drawled and he chuckled, pushing my chin.

"On your knees" he ordered and I gulped, doing as he asked. My gaze fell to his cock straining against his pants and my own cock throbbed, missing the feeling of being filled with his cock.

I unzipped his pants slowly and he pushed my hair to the side, away from my face.

"You'll get what you want as long as you don't wake her up" I nodded thoughtlessly and slipped my hand into his pants, gliding my hand over his militant member.

The sound of his groans felt to me, like setting fire to an already flaming space. It burned hotter -my body. It was driving me insane.

Pulling his pants down, his dick sprung out and I gulped, looking up at him. He had a devilish smirk on his lips as he sank his fingers through my hair.

I ran my tongue along the slit of the tip of his dick covered in precum. My own cock throbbed with an eagerness to please him.

"Good boy" he whispered, lips parted as I took his member in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down his length and swirling my tongue around it. He groaned, obviously still trying to hold back.

"Fuck, bambino. Ugh" he thrust into my mouth, eyes narrowed as he watched me with a strong intensity. He mercilessly fucked my mouth, gripping my head in place.

I pulled back and ran my tongue along his shaft before I took him in my mouth again, letting his cock slip deeper down. This time, he couldn't hold back his groans and I loved that I was making him lose focus -well, and maybe I wanted to wake our angel up.

🌻
We're seventy something chapters in and I can't believe I have to say this again. Do some of you skip the chapters?

Gianni and Tino are not related by blood. Yes, they grew up together knowing they were NOT related by blood. In the first few chapters, Gianni called Tino 'brother' to piss him off and set boundaries. Is that clear, babies? Yes? Okay. I love you.
-Aduke✨