TWENTY SEVEN

She giggled as Gianni spooned her in our bed. God! The sight was tempting as hell.

It was lovely. Very stunning.

She was wearing nothing but a tank top and those panties that showed the sexy underside of her ass and Gianni was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts.

He was whispering something into her ear and I was tempted to smile but I kept the frown on my face.

I was still pissed at the cazzo and he knew that.

He knew why. At least I hoped he did.

I took a drag of my cigarette and inhaled as I read the lines of the rhythmically written erotica. It felt like every line I read was the outline of a picture in my head.
[A/N; I like men who read. I like men who write. I like men who could be poetic when they need to be]

Her brown pebbles hardened as Gabe, the blond firefighter, ran the length of his cock over her slick pussy. He watched her pussy get even wetter as his cock slid back and forth.
He didn't need to slide his fingers into her pussy to know just how wet she was.

Her cries were needy, begging to be filled with his cock and fucked mercilessly by both men.

Sana arched her back and
Lake ran his finger over the valley between her breasts,
goosebumps erupting like the start of fireworks on New Years.

Gabe watched with fascination and utter hunger as his best friend slid his cock into her warm mouth.
However, not before he ran the tip of his cock over her plump lips.
Gabe was struggling to hold on to every bit of self control he had.

"Tino!!!" I snapped my eyes away from the pages of the book I was met with Fiore's pout. Gianni was running his nose up and down her neck while he rubbed her belly slowly like a needy puppy.

"Si, Fiore?" I smiled at her, truly unable to control the smile. She patted the bed and I raised a brow, knowing there was no way I could say no even when I wanted to keep reading.

Il mio Fiore mattered much more

"Come to bed. Gianni said he misses you" she pouted and Gianni froze but said nothing and continued to inhale her scent, simultaneously rubbing her belly.

I slid an unlit cigarette in between the pages of the book I was reading to serve as a bookmark and let the pages close before I placed the book on the table.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled it off. I had gotten rid of my shirt as soon as I stepped into the room before. I climbed into bed after putting my hair in a firm bun but I was sure Fiore would find a way to mess it up in the middle of the night.

I leaned against the headboard and I smiled softly as she placed her chin on my thigh, looking up at me.

The things I was feeling.

I had never felt them before. The feelings and flames she was invoking in my heart like the thieving sorceress she was.

It was one thing with Gianni. Love. Si, I loved Gianni but Fiore made it so much more beautiful in an intricate way.

Beautifully complex.

"Si Fiore?" I cooed and she shook her head before placing her head on my thigh. Gianni still spooned her and his plan still rubbed over her belly.