EIGHTEEN

"You sure you're okay?" Vince raised a brow at me, eyeing me like I had lost my mind

"You sure you're okay?" Vince raised a brow at me, eyeing me like I had lost my mind. I could see him through the mirror as I applied some lip balm on my lips.

Vince was wearing a white shirt that was rolled up at the sleeves and tucked into a pair of pants. That was what he wore everyday but he claimed it wasn't the same clothes. I didn't believe him

"I'm fine" I grinned, unable to stop the way my lips spread wide. I smiled at him through the mirror before tugging on the ends of my cornrows. I had woken up early, probably because I slept so well, and put my hair in four cornrows. My arms ached.

"I don't know, bambino. Are you sure?" he asked protectively and I nodded eagerly. I was perfectly fine. I couldn't stop thinking about how Gianni's tongue felt so good on my core. How good his hair felt tangled in my fingers. How mind blowing Tino's lips felt against my ears. It was a beautiful combination. An amazing flame.

"Gianni kinda...tasted me down there and Tino watched" I blurted out, turning to face Vince who turned pale before he made motions of puking all over the floor. I laughed and rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was.

"Can't you give like a warning before telling me stuff like that? Dio! Too much information, darling" he shuddered and I laughed, standing up. I decided to wear a pair of jeans and a light blue flowery off shouldered top with a pair of nude flat sandals.

The door creaked open and my heart skipped a beat at the possibility of it being Gianni or Tino because I hadn't seen any of them all morning but I scowled when I spotted the nasty maid.

"G-Good morning, Vince" she stuttered, looking at Vince who gave her an indifferent look. She was wearing her uniform and her brown hair was tucked under her cap. I wasn't going to lie, she was absolutely beautiful but she had a bad attitude.

"I'm not your mistress so, I'm not the one you should be greeting" Vince practically growled at her. She shivered visibly and I sighed at him.

"Good morning, ma'am" she mumbled in a tone that I didn't like. I wasn't sure of what expressions filled her tone but I didn't like it.

I eyed her and pursed my lips, walking to make my bed.

"I can do that, ma'am...if you don't mind" she offered and I shook my head, impatiently making my bed.

A few minutes later, I was walking down the stairs with Vince. He raised a brow with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You don't like her, huh?"

"She called me filth on my first night here. I think I'll pass" I mumbled and excitement filled me at the thought of seeing Gianni and Tino again.

"She what?" His voice had turned angry and I nodded, looking up at him. He clenched his jaw and I nodded.

"I'll deal with her...Puttana" he spat and we got to the living room but it was empty. I exhaled, feeling slightly disappointed and I trudged to the kitchen but it was empty as well and my breakfast was nowhere to be found.