THIRTY FOUR

It was frustrating -how much I had to restrain myself from sliding my cock into her ass and fucking her hard with her soft body pressed against Gianni who'd be pounding relentlessly into her pussy

"I had an amazing night" she giggled, nibbling on her chocolate fudge cake as we sat in the backseat of the Rover. I ran my palm back and forth over her thigh, underneath her dress while Gianni's grip on her thigh was tighter.

It was all I wanted -to see that smile on her face. To keep the smile on her face.

Balance.

She was what we needed to maintain that equilibrium. What we needed to keep that placidity existent.

I couldn't ever imagine letting her go and I knew Gianni felt the very same. I loved both of them equally but very differently.

It was like Christmas and Valentine's Day. Two holidays sane people loved no matter the distinct differences between them.

"I'm glad you had fun, Bella. I can't wait to rip this dress off you" Gianni nipped on her earlobe and his tatted hand slid across her thigh all the way to mine and I inhaled.

I was only hanging on by a tiny string. Vince was driving and I knew it would cost me nothing to rip their clothes off and take both of them in the ways my wicked ways my mind had cooked up. I couldn't wait to stretch her pussy walls and feel it clamp around my cock, feel her struggle to take all of me while I had my hands on either side of her head, slamming into her and staring right into her brown pools.

The thing about control. I craved it but not to a point where my lovers were intimidated and scared. I kept in control and that in turn made my Fiore and Gianni feel safe.

"Get your hands off me before I fucking impale you on my cock" I growled and that seemed to catch his attention. He smiled, tilting his head at me. I inhaled and watched his collar that had been stained by Fiore's fudge filled cupcake.

"We're home, Sir" Vince announced and I climbed out of the car, holding my hand out for her to take. She giggled and if it wasn't the most adorable sound I had ever heard.

She placed her hand in mine and climbed out while Gianni climbed out through the other side, walking around the car to take Fiore's hand in his with his jaws clenched.

"Take her upstairs...I want you both naked and all prepped for me" I cupped Gianni's chin and he nodded, leaning in.

I claimed his lips in a short kiss that left both of us hungry for more. I could taste the chocolate off his tongue and then the champagne.

"T-Tino" he warned in a deep growl and I smirked.

"I-i want a kiss too" The pout in her voice was almost visible and I turned to her. My adorable little flower. Such a little thing.

I pulled her close and her eyes widened before they fell to my lips and she licked her lips hungrily.

"You'll get a kiss, darling. You already got enough tonight" I whispered and gripped her ass, groaning as I grinded my hard cock over her lower stomach and she exhaled.

"Da-"

"Upstairs, Fiore" I growled and let her go. Gianni slid his hands into hers and pulled her in the direction of the house till they disappeared in.

I inhaled and exhaled. My cock ached from all the unconscious teasing from both of them.

Watching Gianni taste the caramel off her lips. Watching him trail kisses down her shoulder and the nape of her neck with his eyes closed like he had gotten a taste of paradise.

I was no religious man. No. But I had come to believe that if two people could bring you such intense happiness, why not make them your religion? Your faith. Your belief. Your reality.

I spun around and made my way towards the house, my heart thumping excitedly while my cock throbbed. It was an ache I wanted to get rid of as quickly as possible.

I walked up the stairs and I noticed a pile of baby blue satin material ripped. I chuckled and noticed her shoes kicked carelessly on the stairs as I walked further up.

Gianni's shirt was in front of our room in a mindlessly messy pile.

Eagerly, I pushed the door open and the sight before me almost pushed me to the edge.

In nothing but her birthday suit, Fiore was in the bed too big for her alone while Gianni was in between her thighs, tongue and fingers bringing her pleasure.

Fiore moaned and arched her back, hands cupping her beautiful breasts as she turned her head towards me.

I pulled my shirt off, my hair came tumbling down with it.

Gianni's greedily slurped up every bit of her crystal essence, two fingers sliding in and out of her -wiggling and curling.

Gianni was in nothing but his pair of boxer shorts, his cock already standing prions and leaving a visible tent underneath his underwear.

"Oh God!" She cried out, tears welling in her eyes and I walked towards her, cupping her chin.

I slid my middle and ring finger in between the seam of her lips and into her warm mouth. Soft brown eyes gazed into mine as she gripped my hand and swirled her tongue over my fingers in her mouth. I pushed my fingers deeper into her mouth and she gagged bit didn't stop.

"Good girl" I smirked and glanced at Gianni who had taken her thighs over his shoulder and parted her pussy lips with his fingers, nose and lips against her pussy.

My mouth watered, thinking about the taste of her glistening essence.

I could feel her hums of pleasure against my fingers and then one of her fingers moved away from my hand, unbuckling my pants.

I inhaled, my stomach tightening as I wondered if she could handle what we had in store for her.

Four(or three) chapter update today! *on this note, don't forget to go back and vote on the last three chapters if you forgot💃🏽*Enjoy! -Aduke🌻

*on this note, don't forget to go back and vote on the last three chapters if you forgot💃🏽*
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌻