FORTY FOUR

I slipped the condom on and stared at her silky dark skinned back, arched and waiting

I took my cock in my hand and lined it against her pussy, a small exhale left her lips and I smirked, watching her grip the sheets.

I felt the slick texture of her essence against my fingers and I couldn't help but slide my fingers into her pussy, my cock already too excited at the thought of being deep inside her.

I pulled my finger out of her and her large ass, she moaned my name and it was clear how quiet she was trying to be.

Shame.

Because my intention was far different from that.

The slick sound of my sheathed cock sliding back and forth over her soaked core filled the silence in the room. She whined and pushed back.

"Daddy" she whispered. The sound almost flowed along with the air. Almost inaudible but a clear cry for more.

I chuckled and gripped her hips before I slammed into her. Hard. Her lips parted, emitting an inaudible scream. She stifled and I threw my head back, reveling in the feel of her walls clamping tightly around my cock.

"Fuck" I groaned and gripped her waist as she moved her hips. Pulling out of her, it was a feeling that I'd never forget. I leaned over her body, breathing against the nape of her neck as she wiggled underneath me.

I slid into her again, throwing my head back with my eyes closed while a moan left my lips.

"O-oh God!" She whispered, a soft moan and a cry -I wasn't sure of which it was but I pushed her hair to the side and nipped on her neck, taking pleasure in how close we were.

Gianni's eyes almost fluttered open and i wished he'd wake up because I knew he'd love the sight.

"Fuck, you're so perfect" my voice was hoarse and I pulled back, admiring the view of her ass before I slammed hard into her -a cry left her lips and I groaned, but I didn't slow down or stop my ministrations.

Gripping her hips, I rhythmically thrust into her. The sound of her moans and pleas for more simply charged my hunger for her. I could feel her walls, clamp tight around my cock with every covetous thrust.

"T-ti...h-harder. Oh -please" she cried out. Her hands left the bed and gripped mine. I shut my eyes, feeling emotions swirl in my head.

"Fuck, Fiore. You like this? Huh?" I grunted, feeling her legs and hands shake -a sign she was close.

"You like Daddy fucking you hard?..." I leaned over, nipping on her ear and she nodded with an urgency, her motions too quick.

"Raw?" I ran my tongue over the shell of her ear and she whimpered.

"Y-yes, Daddy. Like that" she moaned and I grunted in delight, slamming into her. The sound of skins smacking filled the silence of the night.

I let go of her hips and slid a hand up to her nipple and the other down to her swollen clit.