FIVE

I couldn't lie, the luxury was comfortable

I couldn't lie, the luxury was comfortable. I had my feet up on the wall as I read a book that Vince brought me.

I mean, I missed my mom -a little- and I asked Vince if I could talk to her.

I couldn't. For some reason, I wasn't too bothered.

But he assured me that she was okay. Tolu on the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking about where he was. Probably in a gutter. Drunk. Dead?

How could someone even be so wicked. I mean, I had a feeling he was going to do it but I realized that when it actually occurred, I wasn't prepared for it.

Bastard.

I inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm myself down.

"Hey bambino, breakfast is set" Vince called from the other side of the door after knocking and I glanced at the white door. I wasn't used to people knocking my door. It felt nice to have some privacy.

"Can't I have it in the room?" I called tiredly even if I hadn't done anything the whole day. I guess I was used to staying in my own space.

"Can I come in?" He asked softly from the other end and I hummed out loud. The door was pushed open and that he walked in.
It had been three days since I last saw Gianni. The only reason I was comfortable was probably because of Vince.

Vince had his hair in a low ponytail, much like mine and he looked like one of those men in books that I read about. Perfection and the likes. I had never seen any men who looked as handsome as Gianni or Vince.

I had never seen any men in real life. Period.

"Come on, baby girl. Gianni is gonna kill me if you take your food upstairs especially in his wing" Vince raised a brow at me and I sat up.

A few hours after Gianni forced me to eat -three days ago-, Vince knocked the door and when I opened it, strange white people walked in with new clothes, setting up my closet.

Most of the clothes were a couple of sizes larger but I didn't mind.

I stood up and walked to Vince, linking my arm in his as we walked down the stairs. Vince often talked about the left wing and the right wing. Apparently, Gianni owned the left wing and his brother owned the other. I didn't ask because I didn't care. Basically, it was forbidden.

"If you want, we can watch a couple of movies at the theater tonight" Vince turned to me and I shrugged. I was fine watching Yoruba movies on the couch but I doubt they had any. I liked the exaggeration in the movies.

A box of frosties with a tin of powdered milk and a bowl sat on the table. Vince and I had breakfast after he reminded me again that if Gianni was around, he was not allowed to sit at the table. Basically, it was our little secret.

I sat in the living room with my legs dangling from the arm of the chair while Vincenzo sat down on the other chair

I sat in the living room with my legs dangling from the arm of the chair while Vincenzo sat down on the other chair. I was watching Spongebob, at least I was watching until someone walked into the house.

My heart skipped in slight apprehension at the thought of seeing Gianni again. I sat up and kicked my legs into my white flip flops, ready to run up the stairs when I spotted someone who wasn't Gianni.

"H-hello" I mumbled in a trance as he looked at me. He was wearing a pair of dark blue suit pants with a white shirt and a white, pale yellow and pink crosschecked cashmere ankle length coat. His brown eyes were intense and yet, soft. He had his finger in between a book he was holding.

He looked away from me to Vince who gave him a curt nod. I gulped, feeling shy all of a sudden. He was almost twice as tall as I was and he was much more muscular than Vince.

Much more.

"I'll be in my..." he trailed off, looking at me. I bit down on my lower lip, looking away from him. However, his eyes didn't leave my body, setting my body aflame. The feeling was foreign.

"I'll be in my wing. No disturbances. Get the maid to bring my lunch upstairs" he said in that smooth bass voice that had me shivering.

"Oh course, Tino" Vince nodded and Tino spun around before walking away. As soon as he'd left, I let out a deep breath and pressed my hand to the left part of my chest.

My heart was racing.

"W-who is that?" I asked curiously, watching him walk up the stairs that led to the other wing with his eyes on the book he was holding.

"That's Tino. The other brother...well...the saner one" I turned to Vince and he raised a brow at me.

"Are you okay? Would you like me to get you anything?" He pressed his palms to his knees to get on eye-level with me and his eyes bore into mine. After a few seconds of hesitation, I shook my head, biting down on my lower lip and wondering why my heart was racing so quickly.

I looked back up at the stairs that led to the wing I wasn't allowed to go in. He wasn't there anymore.

Hullo babies! Sorry it's coming late

Hullo babies! Sorry it's coming late. This week has been hectic for me and I didn't want to just churn out a chapter that was 2/10. 😂This isn't a 10/10 chapter for me but I promise that the next chapter will get better.

Who's your kind of man?

Tino or Gianni? 🌚

I love Tino. I'm over Sage. Bye.

Anyways! Enjoy!
-Aduke🌹