FORTY SIX

Wura was on my back and I spun her around while Tino watched us

Wura was on my back and I spun her around while Tino watched us. Her new long pink braids swung back and forth in whatever direction I moved.

She laughed and her hands around my neck tightened.

"Faster!" She yelled and I chuckled, spinning her around even faster. My hands were behind me, cupping her ass so that she didn't slip off.

Tino was the only one still 'pissed' that I didn't let him know I was getting a maid for Wura. He hadn't stopped pouting about it but I understood because he was used to making decisions. It was in his blood. The bloody bastard. But he needed to understand that I would never make a decision that would hurt her or him or us. Never.

I loved them too much.

"I'm hungry now" she grumbled, her face in the crook of my neck. I patted her ass and she giggled.

"Lucia is making you pizza. Do you like that?" I cooed and walked to Tino's table, placing her on the book he was reading.

"Mhmm. I love it" she grinned and kissed my cheek gratefully.

I had chosen Lucia to be her maid because she knew how things worked here. She was a respectful kid seeing as she had grown up with Hunter.

"Hey!" She leaned forwards and let Tino's hair out of the band it was in. Tino looked up, probably trying to keep his frown on his face but as soon as his eyes met mine, I winked and smirked, causing him to chuckle.

"Fucking idiot. Come here, Fiore" he patted his thigh and she easily climbed into his hold while I took her former space.

We were all in the library with Wura wearing one of my shirts because she fell asleep as soon as she finished with her hair and she had our woken up an hour or two ago.

I took the end of a single pink braid and twirled it around my finger.

"I gotta go to Italy tomorrow-"

"Why?" The pink haired beauty turned to me with wide eyes like I had just said something to offend her. Brows were furrowed and lips set in an unsatisfied pout.

"I'll be back on Wednesday" I negotiated and she shook her head.

"No. Don't go. That's like five days." She mumbled, tears welling in her eyes. My heart ached and I sighed. I had been putting the trip off for way too long and it was all for this same reason -I didn't want to leave her.

I would take her if it wouldn't be so dangerous. If she step foot anywhere in Italy, she'd be a target. I couldn't lose her.