ELEVEN

I readjusted the black turtle neck and grabbed the grey knee length coat, pulling it on until I felt eyes on me

"Fiore..." I trailed off at the sight of Gianni leaning against the jamb of the door. I had assumed it was my Fiore at the door. I raised a brow and grabbed a silver Rolex watch off the table, sliding it on my left wrist.

"Can I help you?" I clenched my jaw, still pissed at him for how he treated her.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" He stepped into my room and I glared at him, causing him to freeze and take a few steps back. I turned to him with my left hand in the pocket of my pants.

His eyes darted around the room nervously. Trying to keep that brave face on. But I knew.

We both knew. The sins committed in that same bed. Underneath the dark blue silk sheets. Memories of the beads of sweat on his back as I slammed my cock into his tight asshole, pumping his sensitive cock with every thrust. The sounds he made for me. The pleas that left his lips. For me.

"Why are you here, Gianni?" I took a step closer to him and could smell the alcohol. I sighed and walked back to the dressing table. I stared at myself in the mirror, still aware of his eyes on me.

"Are you mad at me?" I just noticed how slightly slurry his voice was and I grabbed a white hair band, putting my hair up in a firm bun. I grabbed the box of cigarettes on the table and flipped it open, taking a single stick.

The idiot was drunk. Again.

"I have a fucking class to lecture and you think I have the time to baby you?" I raised a brow at him and he stood at the door with his shirt unbuttoned and his eyes reddened.

"But you don't mind babying her. You like taking care of her, don't you?" He grinned like he just found out a secret and walked towards me. I watched him because no matter what, I still had a soft spot for him. Always.

"But it's been so long. Too long, Tino. It hurts" he whispered in a painful tone that made my heart clench painfully and I gulped, staring at his lips. I sighed, running my tongue over my bottom lip.

"Why are you doing this now?" My voice came out hoarse and I wondered if this was healthy at all. I cupped his face and he looked up at me. Gianni was a few inches shorter than I was. I was six feet and a few inches.

The smell of alcohol on his breath pulled me out of my reverie.

Sixty percent of the time, Gianni was drunk but he never came to me. He would rather bring one of those girls at his clubs home. That was one of the things I wanted to protect the little flower from.

So why now?

"Clean yourself up. I'm taking her with me" I snapped and he inhaled, nodding. Not that I needed his permission. I couldn't leave her here right now. He parted his lips to speak and his eyes began to dart around the room nervously. I ignored him, walking to the glass wall of my room that led to the pool outside.

The view was nice but my paranoia never let me sleep with the curtains open. I only opened the curtains in the mornings and afternoon.

"One kiss?" I froze and scoffed. The only reasonable explanation for this was Wura. She was clearly the trigger. Gianni was an idiot. A jealous idiot.

"You're drunk. Get out" I grabbed my phone off the bed, sliding it into the pocket of my coat and picked the lighter off the table.

I brought the cigarette to my lips and flicked the lighter. I took a long drag and when I spun around, it was like he was never here.

I grabbed a random book off the table, making my way out of the room. As I jogged down the stairs, I spotted her.

I took another long drag of the cigarette in between my lips before taking it in between my index and middle finger. I was blow away. Again.

She donned a light blue denim skirt that showed off those thick thighs and a white shirt that intensified her innocence. She was absolutely beautiful.

Her hair was up in two side ponytails and her lips were glossy. Vince said something to her and she shook her head. I frowned and cleared my throat.

She turned to me and my heart skipped as she smiled brightly. It was like a million stars in the night sky.

"Hey" she had a shy smile on her face as she walked towards me. I cupped her face in my hand and remembered the look in her eyes as Gianni touched her.

I arched my back till my lips were only centimeters away from hers. Her usually brown eyes had turned much darker. Her breathing had turned heavy.

My lips grazed hers.

It was like the beginning of a chain reaction. She tasted like chocolates and whiskey.

"What's a ménage á trois?" She whispered and I sighed, pulling away.

'Gianni' I thought to myself, knowing he was the one who had told her to ask me that.

I didn't let go of her chin. I still couldn't get over the beautiful aura she radiated.

"We'll talk about that later. Do you wanna come with me?" I ran my thumb over her bottom lip.

Her lips were luscious. I imagined her on her knees, dressed in her birthday suit while I slid my cock into her mouth. Gripping her hair as I thrust into her mouth.
I thought of fucking her mouth, watching her struggle to breathe as I had every inch of my cock deep in her mouth while her nose pressed against the base of my cock.

"Yeah"

Well...don't forget to leave a comment, vote, share, follow and add to your reading lists.
Enjoy! *I think it's clear that I have nothing to say😂*
-Aduke🌹