TWENTY THREE

I cut into the warm waffles and held it to her supple lips

She was sitting on Gianni's thighs and he almost burst out laughing. I wasn't sure of what we had done to the little flower...but she was clearly still tired.

She was sleeping while sitting.

Maybe we had pushed her too hard?

"Open up, il mio Fiore" I cooed and her lashes fluttered open. She looked at me sleepily and Gianni pulled her against his chest.

"Cmon, Fiore. Just a couple more bites" I called softly and she groaned, blinking sleepily at the piece of waffle covered in chocolate syrup.

She grumbled and wrapped her arms around Gianni's neck before she continued to nod off again, this time, her eyes were halfway opened.

"I think you broke her" Gianni whispered jokingly and I raised a brow at him. She had only had two bites and a sip of her orange juice.

"Fiore, please eat something" I ran my thing along her cheeks and her eyes opened again while Gianni held her wait to keep her from slipping.

"Cmon" I held the piece of waffle up for her to take and she shook her head.

"Eat your food, Angel. We don't have the time for this" Gianni grunted sternly and she frowned, pouting but she opened her mouth nonetheless. I fed her breakfast to her and she was half awake by the time she finished with her breakfast.

She clung to me as I did the dishes and Gianni nursed a glass of 501.

"Go take a shower, Fiore. We're going out today" I told her and turned around to face her. Every iota of sleepiness vanished from her eyes and I chuckled.

"Where are we going? Can we take Vin?" She gripped my hand in hers and I cupped her face.

"Go take a shower and you'll find out. Si?" I offered and she nodded before running off. Gianni watched with furrowed brows as she ran off actively. He chuckled and took a sip of his alcohol

"Spoiled" he sang and I rolled my eyes. I sat down and ate my breakfast, my fingers itched to grab a cigarette but I had left the entire packet upstairs. Gianni kept swirling the golden liquid in his cup around.
He had dressed up in his typical suit and pants and I smirked to myself, eating my breakfast.

After a couple of hours, Wura walked down the stairs with Vince next to her. He was saying something to her and she was giggling but he had no expression on his face. It was almost comical.

"Goddamn" Gianni and I whispered together simultaneously and she walked into Gianni's arms. He buried his nose in her neck and I took my time eyeing that dress that she wore.

How long would it take to rip it off her body?

It was a bright yellow and white sundress and her luscious curly hair was in a large pineapple bun. She had used some eyeliner on her top lid and gloss on her lips. She was an exquisite creature.